CHECK OUT Kronos's Accessport Stage Packages!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on CHECK OUT Kronos's Accessport Stage Packages! within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; We have designed a great money saving package for the Subaru Enthusiast that wants to gain a good amount of ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

CHECK OUT Kronos's Accessport Stage Packages! *PRICES UPDATED!*

We have designed a great money saving package for the Subaru Enthusiast that wants to gain a good amount of power out of their vehicle without breaking the bank and shopping everywhere for the best price. With this package this will not only save you lots of money off of retail pricing but it will keep you within the limits of your tunes with the COBB Accessport Off The Shelf Tunes.

This package was designed for flexibility, savings and ease of placing an order as your one stop shop for easy & efficient power gain.

2002-2007 WRX/STI Performance Packages

2008+ WRX/STI Performance Packages

COBB Stage 1: This involves at least changing cat-back and optionally the intake.

COBB Stage 2: This involves at least changing cat-back and downpipe. Optionally the intake.
    Last edited by adam@kronosperformance; 10-03-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    *bump*
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    So... What exhaust comes with your "stage 1" because it looks like its $1200 and then you have to spend another $484 for an invidia cat back (just looking at the 08 wrx 5 dr) so that means the cat back exhaust system is 1200-695=505+484=$989 for an invidia which is $832 from them...

Just curious because Im interested and maybe I am reading your site wrong..

obviously my math didnt show shipping either if that is included or not

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm sorry about that, the price was messed up due to the up-pipe option. I'll resolve it now. Check it out.

The price # is the lowest amount for the lowest amount of the cat-back available.
    Our featured brands

Good morning.... Quick question. I have the Spt exhaust. Would that be compatible with the accessport stage two option? I really like the sound of it. Eventually, I will be taking the car to stage two and upgrading the suspension. My goal is to get it to 300 hp with a stiffer suspension.
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by twister8008 View Post
    Good morning.... Quick question. I have the Spt exhaust. Would that be compatible with the accessport stage two option? I really like the sound of it. Eventually, I will be taking the car to stage two and upgrading the suspension. My goal is to get it to 300 hp with a stiffer suspension.
    When you say SPT exhaust, you mean just the cat-back correct? If so, then yes it would work fine with the Accessport. Any cat-back setup would be fine with the stage 1 or 2.

I am going to be working on the packages a little bit and possibly making the stage 2s optional for the cat-back incase someone already has it.
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Which is where I am at, although I am selling it since it's Megan racing

I Support ClubWRX
    Gotcha. Yeah, I'm going to fix that later tonight so for stage 2 the cat-back is optional and the downpipe you can get.
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    What downpipe is offered in the package? Cat/no cat?

I Support ClubWRX
    Our featured brands

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok, prices are fixed now and I made it so on the stage 2 packages, the cat-back is optional for you to purchase since a lot of people buy the cat-backs or axlebacks on their own before hand.
    Our featured brands

What is the performance gain for this?

KRONOS'S ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (2008+ WRX/STI)

Accessport - Cobb 08-11 WRX (MT) / 08-11 STi Accessport (AP-SUB-003) Choose Intake System (2008+) - Cobb 08+ SF Intake Choose Cat-Back System (2008+) - None Choose Downpipe (2008+) - Cobb Downpipe w/Cat (524202)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by twister8008 View Post
    What is the performance gain for this?

KRONOS'S ACCESSPORT STAGE 2 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE (2008+ WRX/STI)

Accessport - Cobb 08-11 WRX (MT) / 08-11 STi Accessport (AP-SUB-003) Choose Intake System (2008+) - Cobb 08+ SF Intake Choose Cat-Back System (2008+) - None Choose Downpipe (2008+) - Cobb Downpipe w/Cat (524202)
    The whole thing with the Stage 2 is the in order to be a Stage 2 you need at least a Cat-back and a downpipe changed out.

If you do a stage 2 properly, you can check their grid here and find your application and intake you're going use and the PDF will tell you what your output will be.

MAP Grid: COBB Tuning . Subaru WRX AccessPORT . Map Listing
    Our featured brands

Do, I would need more than this even with my Spt exhaust?

I Support ClubWRX
    If you have a Cat-Back already, then you would need just the downpipe and the accessport. If you want, you can get an intake but those are your minimums that you would need.
    Our featured brands

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.