GrimmSpeed Crank Pulley - Product Release
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GrimmSpeed Crank Pulley - Product Release within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; http://www.grimmspeed.cm/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=91&products_id=230 Fits all Imprezas 93-11, Legacy 1994-2009, Forester 1998-2009 Decreases rotational mass more than 3.5lbs over OEM (You will see ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX

GrimmSpeed Crank Pulley - Product Release

http://www.grimmspeed.cm/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=91&products_id=230

Fits all Imprezas 93-11, Legacy 1994-2009, Forester 1998-2009

Decreases rotational mass more than 3.5lbs over OEM (You will see much faster revs as a result)

Optimum weight to avoid misfire CELs or hesitation

Balanced CNC machined 6061 T6 anodized Aluminum

Includes OEM timing marks for timing verification

2008+ OEM Subaru Stretch Belt Install Kit Option (No other company offers this Optional Add-On)

The OEM Subaru crank pulley has been a cause for concern ever since its original design. It is extremely heavy, susceptible to catastrophic failure, and quite unsightly. Continuing to use this on our cars just wouldn't do. Eliminating rotational mass while maintaining a safe presence can increase reliability and bring faster Rev's! For our Lightweight Crank Pulley we pulled out all of the stops. CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum our pulley makes no compromise. It weighs in at 3.5lbs lighter than OEM while at the same time increasing its durability. Marked with a timing mark and perfect cut keyway makes this install a breeze. We designed the pulley with the optimum weight for performance while avoiding misfire CEL's and engine hesitation.

Here at GrimmSpeed innovation is our standard with every product we release and our pulley is no exception. We have designed the only aftermarket pulley installation and removal tool that works with each style of OEM Subaru pulley as well as our aftermarket lightweight pulley. To take it one step further we have also designed the only compatible aftermarket stretch belt installation kit for all 2008+ Subaru Models.

GrimmSpeed Crank Pulley Removal/Installation Tool(works with both OEM Pulleys as well)
    http://www.grimmspeed.cm/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=91&products_id=231

http://www.grimmspeed.cm/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=91&products_id=230

Justin Grimm

UPDATE 5/12/2001 - Just finished the Installation Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4w3tJGozCM
    Last edited by GrimmSpeed; 05-12-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    GrimmSpeed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can I have one for free to test out? JK this thing looks awesome!!!

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sjcurtis View Post
    Can I have one for free to test out? JK this thing looks awesome!!!

Haha, we are past the testing period but thanks!!

Justin Grimm
    GrimmSpeed

So I don't really want a lighter pulley but now that you guys made one...come on! Ha...now I want one!

Did you guys do any testing on cars with lighter flywheels...I read somewhere that a lighter pulley and then a lighter flywheel may cause problems...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I Support ClubWRX
    GrimmSpeed

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmSpeed View Post
    Haha, we are past the testing period but thanks!!

Justin Grimm
    You used to post in the Myspace WRX/STI group. I remember you before Grimmspeed.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice ...

If I did not already have a Perrin I'd get yours.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.