IT'S SUBARU MONTH AT AMS PERFORMANCE!
We are celebrating Subaru month here at AMS Performance with special pricing on the entire AMS Subaru product line. To show we are here for the Subaru community we have put together package deals on our rotated mount turbo kits and front mount kits. We're also discounting installation and tuning prices with the purchase of the packages. Our fully capable fabrication department is also available to adapt our front mount or turbo kit to your current setup.
The AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit is the new benchmark in Subaru performance. Designed to meet the demanding needs of road race, drag race and street cars alike, we have successfully achieved unparalleled drivability, response, and horsepower. Our unique design has been tested and refined for over 1 year to provide reliability, OEM like fitment and options never available in a Subaru turbo kit before.
The AMS kit brings some new ideas to the table…
* V-band housings
Each AMS Subaru Turbo Kit incorporates the latest V-band exhaust housings with options for .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r. The Precision Turbo V-band housings not only provide the most horsepower and save weight but they eliminate the need for gaskets and are easier to install. No more annoying exhaust leaks and no gaskets to replace!
* Intake Pipe Solutions
While a unique 3” cold air intake pipe is standard we also provide an option for pull-through or push-through MAF applications.
* Cast Stainless Steel V-band Up-pipe
Implementing CAD and Casting designs we are able to produce not only an extremely strong and reliable piece but one that is not limited to the restrictions of a hand fabricated up pipe. Smooth transitions, optimal pipe diameter and solid construction make the up-pipe another key component to the AMS Subaru Rotated Mount Turbo Kit.
Each AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit is hand built here at AMS with a meticulous attention to detail. We know what it’s like to install a turbo kit so we provide all the necessary hardware and detailed instructions for a hassle-free installation.
With power output ranging from 350 – 650 horsepower we have just about every Subaru owner covered. On just our GT30R kit with a top mount intercooler, fuel and exhaust upgrades we were able to put down 485 whp and over 500 ft. lbs. of torque! This same simple combination netted an 11.3 quarter mile time in a full weight 2007 STI on stock tires!!! Imagine what a GT35R can do!
* 2” ID rotated V-band cast stainless steel up-pipe for optimum flow and durability
* 5/8” thick flange on up-pipe to ensure a proper seal
* Turbo support bracket maintains turbo kit reliability under any condition
* 304 stainless steel TIG welded construction
* Lifetime Limited Warranty on the up-pipe*
* True Garrett Dual Ball Bearing GT series turbo with ported shroud compressor covers to prevent compressor surge
* Precision Turbo Stainless Steel V-band exhaust housing with choice of .63, .82 & 1.06 a/r ratios
* Your choice of a genuine Tial 44mm or 38mm V-band wastegate to ensure proper boost control
* Wastegate feed strategically placed on the Up-pipe for precise boost control
* 10” stainless steel external wastegate dump tube
* No gaskets needed for the turbo to up-pipe, up-pipe to wastegate or turbo to downpipe
* Your choice of true 3” cold air intake pipes to suit a pull through or 3” blow through mass air flow sensor intake pipe
* Bolts up to any stock or aftermarket header that fits the factory up-pipe
* Downpipe fits AMS & most other aftermarket cat-back exhausts
* Kit Utilizes 4 ply silicone tested up to 50 psi of boost!
* New coolant lines for your coolant expansion tank for a clean engine bay
* DEI heat insulation to protect OEM wiring from excessive heat
* Kit includes ALL necessary fittings and hardware for installation
* Class 10.9 fasteners & 4 ply silicon couplers. We use the best hardware and silicone so that it goes together right the first time
* Cast stainless steel Up-pipe
* AMS spec Precision Turbo GT series dual ball bearing turbo with ported compressor cover and Tial V-band turbine housing
* Genuine Tial 44mm or 38mm V-band wastegate
* Integrated turbo support bracket
* AMS high-flow off-road test-pipe (high-flow steel core catalytic converter optional)
* DEI Heat insulation for your electrical wiring
* New lines for your coolant expansion tank
* Stainless steel 3” downpipe with integrated Stainless steel flex section
* Stainless steel oil feed line (fittings for both WRX and STI included)
* Custom AMS stainless steel oil return line
* 4 ply silicon water lines with thermal insulation
* 4 ply silicone 2.5”” turbo outlet pipe, intercooler and intake couplers
* Top quality hardware package including nuts, bolts, fittings and clamps
* Polished aluminum 3” cold air intake pipe with K&N air filter for blow through MAF (pull trough MAF optional)
* Detailed installation guide
* Your choice of .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r exhaust housings (no additional charge)
* 3” Pull through MAF intake pipe (optional) or 3” Blow through MAF intake pipe (standard)
* High-flow catalytic converter
* Tial 44mm (optional) or 38mm V-band (standard) wastegate
* 08+ Subaru STI/WRX
* 02-07 Subaru STI/WRX
* Fits all USDM and European left hand drive models vehicles
AMS 02-07 Sti/WRX Front Mount Intercooler w/ 2.5" Piping
AMS 08+ Sti/WRX Front Mount Intercooler W/2.5" Piping
The AMS Subaru 02’-07’ and 08'+ WRX/STI Front Mount Intercooler is the best performing direct bolt on you can buy. This durable, race analyzed intercooler core is proven efficient to 800 hp and is 160% larger than its stock counterpart.
The AMS Intercooler features cast aluminum end tanks for added durability with smooth features and geometry. Designed by our engineering team using Solidworks (3D CAD software) these A356 T6 Alloy Aluminum end tanks have improved flow over their sheet metal counterparts. We go beyond our competition to ensure quality. Each AMS Intercooler is hand TIG welded in a jig for a perfect fit and pressure tested to 50 psi to ensure maximum performance.
We tested many intercooler cores to find the best performing core available. The highly efficient 3.5" thick AMS intercooler core is the same as those found on many of our record setting race and street vehicles. Our kit comes complete with intercooling piping, silicone and hose clamps from the throttle body to compressor outlet to ensure a precise fit. The 2.5” 6061 mandrel bent aluminum intercooler piping also comes flanged for a TiAL BOV.
This kit is designed to work with the AMS rotated mount turbo kit, but is also easily adapted to any other rotated kit on the market. As with all front mount intercoolers trimming of the bumper ducting and removal of the factory crash bar is required. An AMS replacement crash bar is optional.
* 160% Larger than stock
* Highest quality, most durable mounting on the market utilizing all factory mounts
* Bar and plate style core, the best performing on the market
* All AMS intercoolers are pressure tested after assembly to 50 psi
* Flanged for Tial BOV
* 4-Ply silicone couplers
* 2.5” 6061 Black powder coated IC piping Intercooler piping
* Hose clamps
* 12.375" tall, 24" wide and 3.5" thick
* 1250 cfm flow and only 1 psi pressure drop at 800 hp
* Comes with the black "AMS" painted logo
* Slight trimming of bumper ducting and removal of factory crash bar required
* Weighs 23lbs.
* AMS replacement 1.5”, 1018 steel crash bar
* 2002-2007 Subaru STI/WRX
* 2008+ Subaru STI/WRX (Different from 02-07 kit, link below takes you to our Subaru FMIC page)
* Fits USDM Models (JDM and European Models yet to be determined)
* This kit includes BLACK Powder coated ic piping only *shows polished picture*
* The factory crash bar must be removed to install our core, an AMS replacement bar is optional
* Trimming of the factory bumper ducting is required
* This kit is designed to work with the AMS Rotated Mount Turbo Kit but is also easily adapted to any other rotated kit on the market
* The Subaru 08+ Kit requires an AMS Small Battery Kit or Factory battery relocated to trunk.Optional Crash Bar
PM or E-mail for special package pricing!