NEW! PREracing Turbo Inlet Tube - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on NEW! PREracing Turbo Inlet Tube within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; are the turbo inlet tubes 3 inch or the 2.40 inch? i have a 02 wrx stock td04 turbo, and ...

are the turbo inlet tubes 3 inch or the 2.40 inch? i have a 02 wrx stock td04 turbo, and i am looking for a turbo inlet tube cuz my stock one has a good crack in it. might be a week or so before i can afford it just crashed the motorcycle, and have been out of work on dissability for the past week and this upcoming week aint lookin good for going back to work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrathc5525 View Post
    are the turbo inlet tubes 3 inch or the 2.40 inch? i have a 02 wrx stock td04 turbo, and i am looking for a turbo inlet tube cuz my stock one has a good crack in it. might be a week or so before i can afford it just crashed the motorcycle, and have been out of work on dissability for the past week and this upcoming week aint lookin good for going back to work.
    They are sized for stock turbo. We have the Agency Power inlet tubes in stock for 3" application but they require the removal of the intake manifold to install

I think we only have like 2 left in stock, a restock is coming but appears to be backed up somewhere in the system.

Edit: We are now out of stock on the silicon inlet tubes. We have a restocking order coming soon hopefully.
    Last edited by PRE-Erich; 04-13-2010 at 02:26 PM.
    Erich Uhlman
    Performance Race Engineering - www.PREracing.com
    13339 NE Airport Way. Portland, OR 97230
    503-619-0055
    google map
    Follow Us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

we are all out of the bpm style inlets but have other options so look out for a new thread coming soon for our inlet tube options.
    bobby@preracing.com
    Performance Race Engineering
    503-619-0055

preracing.com
    Follow us on Twitter
    Friend us on MySpace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12