Css parts combos

This is a discussion on Css parts combos within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; We are running a new sale for the last week of the month. The pricing will work like this. FMIC ...

Banned

Css parts combos

We are running a new sale for the last week of the month. The pricing will work like this.

FMIC KIT W/BPV KIT polished 500.00 shipped
    FMIC KIT SIG SERIES 649.00 shipped
    TMIC KIT 349.00 shipped
    TMIC KIT SIG SERIES 369.00 shipped

If you buy any of the above items you can get one of the following items AT THESE DISCOUNTS!!!

CSS 11lb battery kit (400 cranking amps) 99.00
    CSS 15lb battery kit (500 cranking amps) 129.00
    Polished FMIC kit w/BPV kit 449.00
    Polished TMIC kit 289.00

I dont care if 2 friends get together to take advantage of this deal BUT it must be paid for in ONE PAYMENT and shipped to ONE ADDRESS

Heres the specs

CSS Performance Front Mount Intercooler

It's no secret that the WRX/STi has one of the largest aftermarket support for front mount intercoolers. The problem we saw was that there were no affordable "complete" kits. This is where we sprung into action with the CSS FMIC kit.

This kit is literally a bolt on kit. All hardware is included as well as all properly sized couplers and clamps. We even offer an option to retain your stock BPV so you can recirculate for best performance.
    This kit is offered in polished, wrinkle red, and flat black piping options and any kit can be requested with a stealth black core. We assemble these kits in house so we will accept custom orders if you don't see a color combination that suits you.

This kit installs in about 2 hours and requires basic automotive skills. We include a short ram intake that is properly sized to keep air/fuel ratios in correct range. We also include a replacement coolant tank with the kit so you will need no extra parts. Everything you need is in the box!

This kit was been proven to support over 450 whp on a wrx with supporting mods.
    The core alone will flow over 900cfm.
    Pressure drop is a modest 1 psi at 18psi.
    CORE IS 35 x 3.7 x 9

Each kit includes:
    6pc 304 stainless steel intercooler pipes
    1pc Bar and Plate style
    1pc front mount intercooler core
    1pc Replacement bumper beam
    7pc Silicone couplers
    1pc Silicone reducing elbow
    16pc Stainlesssteel t-bolt clamps
    1pc hardware pack
    1pc coolant tank
    1pc short ram intake

CSS Performance
    Top Mount Intercooler

EBAY TMIC INTERNAL FIN DENSITY

CSS TMIC INTERNAL FIN DENSITY

This upgraded top mount intercooler is the perfect mix of size and efficiency.

Larger intercoolers have many issues such as fitment, pressure drop, and overall poor performance. We sized this intercooler slightly smaller than other large top mounts to combat the major issues of poor mounting fitment, rubbing a/c lines, and massive pressure drop. This kit is one of the few direct bolt on kits on the market.

Each kit is shipped with an aluminum y-pipe and high strength silicone couplers with stainless steel t-bolt clamps. This kit is very commonly used with the vf39 upgrade as a low cost alternative to the stock STI intercooler. It not only cost half of what the STI intercooler retails for, it also outflows the Sti intercooler while still using factory mounting locations for a quick and easy install.

Size 20" x 4.5" x 11.5"
    Advertised pressure drop less than 1 psi at 14.5 psi
    Flow rating In excess of 850 cfm
    Max psi unknown we have tested to over 35 psi with no leaks
    Temp drop up to 300 degrees at 80 degrees ambient air temp

TO ORDER SIMPLY SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO cssperformance@rftradingcorp.com
    OR TO USE A CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY- PM us your full name and email address and we will send you a secure form through google checkout to enter your credit card info so we never even see it, hear it,touch it, ect.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice first picture.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Banned
    Its um....um...uh...an installed pic

i want one too
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...

still waiting for you reply...I ordered my Stealth FMIC in the beginning of Aug. and still have NOOO FMIC. And yes the two owners know about it and know that I've already paid and I have NOOO FMIC!!
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_WRX View Post
    still waiting for you reply...I ordered my Stealth FMIC in the beginning of Aug. and still have NOOO FMIC. And yes the two owners know about it and know that I've already paid and I have NOOO FMIC!!
    Also still outstanding is the order placed by DjKlown.

Again please resolve any and all outstanding sales before posting anymore ads for items.

Rgds
    ClubWRX Mgmnt.

Update just spoke to Rob at 304-952-7612 so anyone who wishes to contact him reference there order please do so.

Rob is trying his best to resolve the outstanding orders and did say he would contact those concerned today either by e-mail or pm.
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 11-10-2008 at 11:07 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Banned

Is that a fire over there? I better go die in it...

First off, BLACK KITS ARE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
    Let it be known that the polished kits ship the next business day. We WERE relying on a local powdercoater to coat our pipes but he has dragged his feet and caused us to have stupidly long wait times just for some black pipes. I have sent emails to the two affected parties and I believe we are all on the same page...well...maybe the same chapter at least. Anyway Im not going to spin this into a sales pitch but ANYONE who wants a polished FMIC or TMIC pm me for a SPECIAL "saving face" sale price and if you dont have tracking numbers within 48 business hours we will refund the shipping (35.00 flat rate). Give it a try!

Anyway after speaking with Andy the site admin I feel very happy with continuing business with this forum. Keep in mind that te polished items are in stock and ship the next businesss day

Banned
    Polished kits are in stock and ready to ship the next day !!!

so i e-mailed you guys and never got a reply so i'll say it again here...i would like you to ship me the polished kit but would like to know what happens with the rest of the 45 dollars I spent on the "Stealth" kit goes? will you be refunding my paypal or what?
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

I Support ClubWRX
    This is not a review thread. If you want to make a review thread feel free to.

If you have questions about the product or an order I am fine with it being posted here as it regards to the sale.

Next one who violates this I'll be pushing for some action from the Admins to be done. Thankyou.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Banned
    This week only we are offering deals so low its stupid. Too stupid to post in public because once fuel and freight go back up I wont be able to honor them. PM for the most awesome deal of your life!!!! These intercooler kits will literally make you a better person in the eyes of both God and man!!! Its a proven fact!!!