Css fmic and tmic sale!!
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on Css fmic and tmic sale!! within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; FMIC AND TMIC SALE Standard FMIC kits slashed down to 470.00 shipped!! Standard TMIC kits reduced to 329.00 shipped!! Dont ...

Banned

Css fmic and tmic sale!!

FMIC AND TMIC SALE
    Standard FMIC kits slashed down to 470.00 shipped!!
    Standard TMIC kits reduced to 329.00 shipped!!
    Dont miss your opportunity to get one of these great items! Due to increases in freight costs and production we WILL NEVER have these prices again. Prices will increase by aprox 8% by the first of the year to compensate for the raping on fuel costs for shipment.
    All items will ship same/next business day!!

CSS Performance Front Mount Intercooler

It's no secret that the WRX/STi has one of the largest aftermarket support for front mount intercoolers. The problem we saw was that there were no affordable "complete" kits. This is where we sprung into action with the CSS FMIC kit.

This kit is literally a bolt on kit. All hardware is included as well as all properly sized couplers and clamps. We even offer an option to retain your stock BPV so you can recirculate for best performance.
    This kit is offered in polished, wrinkle red, and flat black piping options and any kit can be requested with a stealth black core. We assemble these kits in house so we will accept custom orders if you don't see a color combination that suits you.

This kit installs in about 2 hours and requires basic automotive skills. We include a short ram intake that is properly sized to keep air/fuel ratios in correct range. We also include a replacement coolant tank with the kit so you will need no extra parts. Everything you need is in the box!

This kit was been proven to support over 450 whp on a wrx with supporting mods.
    The core alone will flow over 900cfm.
    Pressure drop is a modest 1 psi at 18psi.
    CORE IS 35 x 3.7 x 9[/color][/size]

Each kit includes:
    6pc 304 stainless steel intercooler pipes
    1pc Bar and Plate style
    1pc front mount intercooler core
    1pc Replacement bumper beam
    7pc Silicone couplers
    1pc Silicone reducing elbow
    16pc Stainlesssteel t-bolt clamps
    1pc hardware pack
    1pc coolant tank
    1pc short ram intake

Polished FMIC kit regular 534.00 SALE price 470.00 SHIPPED!!!

CSS Performance
    Top Mount Intercooler

This upgraded top mount intercooler is the perfect mix of size and efficiency.

Larger intercoolers have many issues such as fitment, pressure drop, and overall poor performance. We sized this intercooler slightly smaller than other large top mounts to combat the major issues of poor mounting fitment, rubbing a/c lines, and massive pressure drop. This kit is one of the few direct bolt on kits on the market.

Each kit is shipped with an aluminum y-pipe and high strength silicone couplers with stainless steel t-bolt clamps. This kit is very commonly used with the vf39 upgrade as a low cost alternative to the stock STI intercooler. It not only cost half of what the STI intercooler retails for, it also outflows the Sti intercooler while still using factory mounting locations for a quick and easy install.

Size 20" x 4.5" x 11.5"
    Advertised pressure drop less than 1 psi at 14.5 psi
    Flow rating In excess of 850 cfm
    Max psi unknown we have tested to over 35 psi with no leaks
    Temp drop up to 300 degrees at 80 degrees ambient air temp

Polished TMIC kit - regular 398.00 SALE price 329.00 shipped!!

TO ORDER SIMPLY SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO cssperformance@rftradingcorp.com
    OR TO USE A CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY- PM us your full name and email address and we will send you a secure form through google checkout to enter your credit card info so we never even see it, hear it,touch it, ect.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned

For the next 24 hours

PM for an even more unbeatable price. We are trying to round out Sept with record sales and are in a position to make some AWESOME deals to move some inventory to make room for a new shipment!!!

Sent pm

2 months later and I still have no Stealth FMIC which I paid for...can you tell me why? you just sent me an e-mail a week ago saying it would be shipped last monday?
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

Me too Still waiting status of stealth intercooler have PMed multiple times with no information.... been over two weeks since last heard of from your... Whats the deal. you said it would take 3-5 days more for coating. so i should have it on my car by now.....

Mike
    Rides:
    2004 WRX black, stage 0 NO Engine NO HP
    2004 Ford F250 HD edition- 400 HP 650 TQ

Banned
    I have sent multiple emails about the issue. We are out of black cores. I sent messages to ask if you would rather get a polished core or wait. thanks

i did receive one e-mail from you guys asking what my address was and then never received a reply back as to if you wrote it wrong or what the tracking number was...and i would much rather have the Stealth. I would really appreciate it if you would PM me your number so we can talk on the phone and resolve this quicker because it seems to take you 1-2 weeks to reply back.

Banned
    Ok so we are all on the same level. Thanks for the emails guys you will have your parts in a few days

Status its tuesday evening have not heard anything yet from you or fedex, sent you message before, i am contacting you this way, PM, and email, just got a message from Google to ask me how my experience was with you....

Mike
    Rides:
    2004 WRX black, stage 0 NO Engine NO HP
    2004 Ford F250 HD edition- 400 HP 650 TQ

Wed. here and still no Stealth FMIC and no word from you guys about a tracking number or anything!.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Exclamation

Rob etc at CSS Performance please resolve any and all outstanding sales/shipments ASAP.

pm sent also.

Regards
    ClubWRX Mgmnt
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Banned
    OK fellas,
    Dj yours is shipped and I have forwarded the fedex email to you. If you dont have it please send me an email and I can reply with the tracking.

Daddy despite being delayed by the coater for god knows how long I WILL have black kits back in by Sat. If you still want the stealth kit it can go out first thing monday morning with air shipping.

I will be closing this thread due to the sale being over and the price has gone up yet again due to freight. Please email me with ANY questions or concerns. thanks
    Rob

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CSS Performance View Post
    OK fellas,
    Dj yours is shipped and I have forwarded the fedex email to you. If you dont have it please send me an email and I can reply with the tracking.

Daddy despite being delayed by the coater for god knows how long I WILL have black kits back in by Sat. If you still want the stealth kit it can go out first thing monday morning with air shipping.

I will be closing this thread due to the sale being over and the price has gone up yet again due to freight. Please email me with ANY questions or concerns. thanks
    Rob
    e-mail address: rob@cssperformance.com
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.