CSS Performance FMIC and TMIC "back in stock" sale - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on CSS Performance FMIC and TMIC "back in stock" sale within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Originally Posted by 06WRXimpRessed got my FMIC on friday as rob promised got to installing it right away...although rob forgot ...

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06WRXimpRessed View Post
    got my FMIC on friday as rob promised got to installing it right away...although rob forgot my bov flange instead my nieghbor sold me his turbo xs racing bypass valve type h34 brand new for cheap. i've been having issues with the lower piping on the driver side and the upper on the driver side and no matter what i do the piping still pushes up on the hood leaving it raised by 2 cm. other than that rob throughout the night gave me advice and walked me through.
    thats good to hear. how did it work out after talking to rob? Pics? Keep us posted!!!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

06WRXimPressed when did you order your FMIC? I still haven't received mine and I ordered mine Aug. the 6th. I'm a very patient person, but when I'm promised a product on a date I don't expect it to keep getting pushed off and then not to be spoken to again.
    Last edited by Daddy_WRX; 09-15-2008 at 08:50 PM.
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

just a quick question, I have a 2000 rs with a v2 sti ej20g and was wondering if your front mount kit would fit without causing me serious headaches. If this kit does not do you have one that would and how much $$ would I be lookin at for that.
    Last edited by spackyscooby; 09-15-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: my bad spelling

Ordered my Stealth FMIC on Aug. 6th and I still don't have it in hand. I'm trying to be very patient but so far these guys have been beating me around the bush. First, Steve starts by saying that I paid vie paypal (which is what he told me to do) and so he couldn't send the product out until he got the money. Then after a month he finally tells me that there has been some mix up and I should talk to Rob who then promises me a tracking number for the past week and I still haven't received an e-mail from him.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    CSS please resolve all outstanding issues with sales and not replying to customers reference there orders in a timely manner !.

Thankyou
    ClubWRX Mgmnt
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Another week and still no FMIC about 20 days away from 2 months of NO FMIC!! Anyone know Rob or Steve's number so I can call them and figure out what is going on?

Banned
    Issue has been addressed and an email sent. Steve has taken a job elsewhere and is only working part time. Im sorry for the dropped order and it has been addressed. Any future orders can be sent directly myself or Rob
    Thanks Nathan

I Support ClubWRX
    Thank you, Nathan.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Rob/Nathan welcome and thanks for been responsive /accountable to your customers
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

So when am I going to be e-mailed with a tracking number or ANY information as of where my Stealth FMIC is or when it's actually going to be made. I paid $515 around Aug. 6th and still have NOTHING!

was reading your thread was wondering if you still got these Front mount IC in stock, interested in your black or blue one. if i can get a pic of the blue one that would be great....

Please PM me i have a few other questions.....

Mike
    Rides:
    2004 WRX black, stage 0 NO Engine NO HP
    2004 Ford F250 HD edition- 400 HP 650 TQ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_WRX View Post
    So when am I going to be e-mailed with a tracking number or ANY information as of where my Stealth FMIC is or when it's actually going to be made. I paid $515 around Aug. 6th and still have NOTHING!
    Your order was missed. Not going to sugarcoat it. Steve unfortunately had to do what was best for him and take a job offer making 20.00+ per hour to go back to welding. This order was turned over to me and I dropped the ball. I was busy and it didnt get done. Your kit will ship monday with expedited shipping and I am also including a 50.00 gift cert for your trouble.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.