CSS Performance FMIC and TMIC "back in stock" sale - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on CSS Performance FMIC and TMIC "back in stock" sale within the Engine forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Originally Posted by 06WRXimpRessed First and foremost you guys are all a55holes Thank you. You know what they say,... there ...

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06WRXimpRessed View Post
    First and foremost you guys are all a55holes
    Thank you. You know what they say,... there are 3 kinds of people in this world,... I'd rather be the Ahole. I didn't order an IC. But i'm glad I didn't considering they say they have same day shipping, which they obviously don't. Then they feed customers lines of BS instead of telling the truth. That's poor customer service. Ever hear of supply & demand? How could they not know that so many people would jump on this deal? They should have been better prepared to deal with it, is all i'm saying. My beef was them telling me that powder coating was a thermal dispersant. I refuse to buy from a company that doesn't know what they're talking about. Carry on... /subscribed
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

First off, the person before who said Ahole, look at my post. Look when he said he sent it. Pay attention.This person said it was in the mail over a month ago. They have not returned my emails. They bump the price from 299 and switch from Paypal after I paid. I want some truth not BS.
    So Rob or Steve or whoever, lied. They owe me product or my money. Enough crap

Banned

A little bit of truth to sprinkle on the matter

First off....The pipes are powdercoated and the cores are painted with thermally transparent black coating. The website had a misprint when it said the TMIC was powdercoated. We have the website down right now fixind these issues and adding more parts.

Second...
    SI you have a pm and I have not heard from you in weeks. We shipped a parts we dont hear from the customer that usually means they got it.

Third..
    This thread is for the POLISHED and I repeat POLISHED kits. The black kits are coated to order and anyone who ordered a kit that was black was advised in the beginning that it is a 6-10 biz day lead time for the coating since we dont do it in house.
    We were not going to offer the black option but thought we could do it for a few members just as a kind gesture from a new vendor. WRXImpressed, Thanks for your kind words, your kit should be there anyday as it was dropped off on Monday. Pm me if you want tracking I can get it for you. thanks

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok buyer and vendors , everyone relax take a chill pill.
    lets keep it professional and above board.

CSS(Rob or Steve) please resolve SI>WRX's issue. either via phone call to buyer , e-mail and or pm.

Thanks
    ClubWRX Mgmnt.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    *subscribed*
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Banned
    SI<WRX has been emailed and pmed. I am more than willing to take care of the issue. If its one thing we have learned it is how much keeping good records is worth. That being said we now triple notate EVERYTHING!! Im sorry you had an issue SI but we are more than willing to resolve it. We have sold MANY kits on this forum and now we not only pm updates but also after the sale pm's to make sure everything got there ok. Thanks

can you PM me that tracking #?
    sUBARu's dont drive we FLY!

steve u have a PM....need some info thnx
    "Turn on the Power"