HELP!!! GReddy Profec B-spec II Install.

This is a discussion on HELP!!! GReddy Profec B-spec II Install. within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; i'm getting a greddy profec b-spec ii today and have some questions on how to install it. if anyone out ...

HELP!!! GReddy Profec B-spec II Install.

i'm getting a greddy profec b-spec ii today and have some questions on how to install it. if anyone out there has one, or any ebc, please take a look at the attached photos to see if i'm headed in the right direction.

my main concerns are connecting the power harness to the ignition, where to mount the valve unit and where i should tap into the vauum line connected to the bov. i don't have a boost gauge installed, so i can't tap in there. it looks like i might have to take the innercooler off to tap futher down on the vacuum line.

if anyone has suggestions or photos please let me know.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails greddy ebc install.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

PM'ed u

Dear god,
    sorry if I sound rude, but you are insane for messing wit boost levels efore you have the LEAST a boost gauge, and an EGT is a good idea as well. boost control and no gauge is a sure way to fry your engine. search: Detonation/Pre-ignition you dont want it to happen to you.
    - DC
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn