i hate to ask but....cai question

This is a discussion on i hate to ask but....cai question within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Ok, first let me say that i did give this a good try before i came here, but i am ...

i hate to ask but....cai question

Ok, first let me say that i did give this a good try before i came here, but i am trying to mount a injen cai and it is giving me fits! any help will be appreciated - i just cannot get the pipe to sit right in the fenderwell to mount up - i know there are people out there who have them and have installed them, so please, any help will be a lifesaver! Pics would be the best.
    - Darwin
    Last edited by dcraw6782; 10-29-2003 at 07:05 PM.
    "Let me never be accused of standing between a Charlestonian and his drink" - J. Kuhn

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: i hate to ask but....cai question

Originally posted by dcraw6782
    Ok, first let me say that i did give this a good try before i came here, but i am trying to mount a injen cai and it is giving me fits! any help will be appreciated - i just cannot get the pipe to sit right in the fenderwell to mount up - i know there are people out there who have them and have installed them, so please, any help will be a lifesaver! Pics would be the best.
    - Darwin

DID YOU REMOVE THE INTAKE SILENCER INSIDE THE PASSENGER FENDER?

I installed my no problems best way to do it is remove the passenger tire, and remove the plastic clips for the wheel well.

where are your instructions? ? mine came with the kit