Many of you have heard that I just recently purchased a full ScoobySport exhaust system from http://www.RallyPerformance.com I purchased the Stage 1+ package (Uppipe, Downpipe, and Muffler) and just did the install last Saturday with a friend.
ScoobySport Stage 1+ Clips: (right-click and Save As...)
1. Inside Car 1
2. Inside Car 2
3. Outside Car 1
4. Outside Car 2
5. Outside Car 3
Hear My Car's Exhaust:
1. 10-17 mm socket set (long and short sockets) and a 1/2" drive breaker bar (not necessary, but useful)
2. 3/8" and/or 1/2" socket wrenches (at least 2)
3. 10-17 mm box wrench set
4. (1) can Liquid Wrench or WD-40 - (Get a whole can, you use alot of this stuff to loosen rusty bolts)
5. O2 Oxygen Sensor Socket (Can be rented from your local AutoZone for $15. Money will be refunded upon returning socket set)
6. (2) Jack Stands (at least 2 1/4 ton)
7. (2) Rhino Ramps (or equivalent) ** Not necessary, but certainly makes life easier to have the car jacked up higher.
8. (1) 2 1/4 ton (or better) hydraulic jack
9. Large, medium, and small regular head screwdrivers
10. (1) short block of 2x4" wood (4-6" long at most -- Used for jacking engine up)
4. SubyDude Gaskets (5 pack of rubber/asbestos compound) OR Regular Subaru Gaskets (these are metal)
5. New Uppipe Bolts! - My install took over 4 hours longer just because I couldn't get these studded bolts out of my old uppipe and into my new uppipe. It is a pain to try to use the stock bolts, I would suggest that if your uppipe doesn't come with them, go to www.subaruparts.com and order 5 of them.