2004 Mods? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2004 Mods? within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Originally posted by ryland I did the 3/16th mod and it 100% screwed up my FBC. Full throttle in 3rd, ...

Originally posted by ryland
    I did the 3/16th mod and it 100% screwed up my FBC. Full throttle in 3rd, 4th, or 5th gear would result in boost wavering between 12-19psi. It would swing back and forth between those two extremes at WOT. After about 10 minutes of that, I put the stock restrictor back in. Putting stock one back in solved the problem, and I am positive it was not leaking or anything, as all connections were very secure, and it was the only piece that was changed.
    I ahve the 3/16th connector sitting in front of me and tried to do it but I was uncertain. First off the stock restrictor is not black like all the diagrams say it is, and secondly with what you just said, im a little scared. Anyone have more insight?
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, I'm terrified of screwing up so if anyone has any better instructions, or preferably, pictures that could help, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12