Gutting my uppipe

This is a discussion on Gutting my uppipe within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; I am going to be gutting my uppipe in the next couple of weeks. I downloaded the perrin and vishnu ...

Gutting my uppipe

I am going to be gutting my uppipe in the next couple of weeks. I downloaded the perrin and vishnu instructions. Is there any tips that you guys can give me on this project? Are there any parts I need to buy like gaskets?
    I was also wondering why aren't there that many people gutting the downpipe?
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I guess I should add that my father-in-law in going to help me because he works on cars a lot. He mostly messes with old v8's but I figure with both of us we can follow instuctions.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

One word of caution............

Get ALL, I mean ALL of that Cat outta thier!, Do a search and you will find lots of tips to make it somewhat easier to do

(Not really hard to gut,....... Just time consuming)

Mr. X has one for sale for $50 and he's a straight up dude if you wanna save the effort.

If I did it over........I would

Shotgun