JoePBC question????????Extra Hoses

This is a discussion on JoePBC question????????Extra Hoses within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; What did u guys do with the stock hoses that feed into the wastegate and the turbo??? do i just ...

Question JoePBC question????????Extra Hoses

What did u guys do with the stock hoses that feed into the wastegate and the turbo??? do i just leave them there and make it look good or cut em off??
    "They came they saw they lost"

02 Plat WRX:
    AutoMeter Boost Guage
    HKS SSQ bov
    Joe P MBC
    Blitz SUS Intake
    TurboXS Unichip on the way....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't cut them off, this way you can re-attach the stock parts if you need to take the car in for service/repair. I just placed the un-used lines under the black plastic cover above the stock boost controller.

Shawn

I unhooked the tubing at the tee so that all that was in my hand was the tee, the section to the wastegate and the section from the manifold. I left the tube from the computers boost sensor intack with a screw in the end up it to prevent crap going in. That tube comes out of a holder, i looped it back around into that. The remaining piece in my hand is now in a box of parts i took off the car.

I put in a tutorial with pics of how it would look. I have a Dawes Devices its the brass thing suspended away from everything hot.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...&threadid=1597

Good Luck
    Good judgement comes from experience,
    and experience comes from bad judgement.