need some help with my front mount

This is a discussion on need some help with my front mount within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; well i hate to sound dumb, but what can i say, i just got my wrx not that long ago, ...

Question need some help with my front mount

well i hate to sound dumb, but what can i say, i just got my wrx not that long ago, so im new to this stuff,but im good with cars, but anyways, i got a front mount intercooler from a friend, its brand new with pipeing, he had the same year car, so i think it should work, but im sure i could put it on, but im not sure about some things, like, what do i do with the bov, because i know it bolts to the top mount, and if there was some tricks for running the pipeing, i not sure who makes the fmic but its brand new in boxes, but had no directions to install, but he sold it to me for 80$, and he said he paid alot more for it, so could some one help me out
    Last edited by fastFATT; 03-29-2007 at 08:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Please search this forum, as there are a few FMIC install tutorials in it. Maybe these will give you the directions you are looking for.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

http://ssautochrome.com/level.itml/icOid/1438

Here, go down about half way and look at super scooby fmic, the second one, and there is a link to a word doc. I used these directions.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)