Bigger Turbo suggestions???

This is a discussion on Bigger Turbo suggestions??? within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; I want to be able to get 400whp on my "06" STI. Right now I have a Turbo back with ...

Bigger Turbo suggestions???

I want to be able to get 400whp on my "06" STI. Right now I have a Turbo back with high flow cat, K&N CAI, Greddy Boost Controller, and Ecutek Reflash 312.2 whp so far and 350 torque. In order to do this the right way (Dont want to cut corners) How should I go about this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so what is ur question... what parts u need or which turbo u need ?
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Take the mbc of before you mess up your engine, the green turbo should do it.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

ex gated green
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    POST WH0RE KING

I guess I shouldve been more specific but my questions were which turbo, (I was thinking green also) What size injectors,what kind of pump, and if I need fuel management also, Bigger Top Mount or go to Front Mount,what size wastegate, external or actuator, and name brands if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdolla View Post
    I guess I shouldve been more specific but my questions were which turbo, (I was thinking green also) What size injectors,what kind of pump, and if I need fuel management also, Bigger Top Mount or go to Front Mount,what size wastegate, external or actuator, and name brands if necessary
    pe 850 injectors, walbro 255lph fuel pump, cobb acess port, aps 525 fmic, 38mm tial external wastegate w/ new up...
    im guessing you already have a tbe like the aps or turboxs one 3" or bigger, shortram intake, boost,egt & fuel presure guages, ect...

here is a link to my setup... im only after 400whp on this car as this is my second STi build up and pretty much a dd... this is what u should be looking @ getting to play it safe My Setup
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    POST WH0RE KING