New-bee 2014 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New-bee 2014 WRX within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Just looking for some advice on aftermarket performance parts, looking at adding a BOV, turboback or catback exhaust, short ram ...

New-bee 2014 WRX

Just looking for some advice on aftermarket performance parts, looking at adding a BOV, turboback or catback exhaust, short ram intake (cobbs sf intake plus air box subaru wrx) and maybe a few other things to start. I'm just wondering if I need to tune my car after I install any of these or will I get results just on the instillation alone???? Someone pleas help! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and please read some of the stickies for a lot of info. Though in quick

1)Dont bother with a BOV your car wont run properly with it and you can not tune for it. You would need to do a lot to make it work correctly and not harm the car.
    2)If you plan on getting it tuned by a shop talk to them about what your "goals" are for the car
    3)Most changes to your engine performance you will need to have the car tuned.
    4)If you want to do the bolt on mods yourself look into an accessport, open source, or etune.

If you want more detailed info again please read the stickies this has all be covered before. Also you may want to introduce yourself in the new members section.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Which is the best tuner ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.