2014 Perrin DP install question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2014 Perrin DP install question within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; I just purchased a slightly used Perrin DP. Before I install it just want to make sure I have all ...

2014 Perrin DP install question

I just purchased a slightly used Perrin DP. Before I install it just want to make sure I have all the gaskets I'll need. First question is, can I reuse the OEM donut gasket or buy a new one? I believe I'll also need to purchase the 3" Grimmspeed DP Adapter as I'll be connecting to the stock exhaust? I also will be replacing the turbo gasket and also be installing new 3" gasket on DP side.

This list look right?

Yes/no on donut gasket
    Grimmspeed Adapter
    New Turbo gasket
    New DP 3" gasket

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think you'll be fine with the OEM donut gasket. Otherwise you're all set. Tuning solution?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Install order (front of car to back):
    Turbo / Gasket / Downpipe / 3" 2-Bolt Flat Gasket / GS Adapter / OE Donut gasket

I can hook you up with the adapter and the gaskets you need.

Thanks for the reply. I want to go with the new Cobb AP, but don't want my wife to kill me also as I've purchased a used Cobb intake and used DP this week. I wouldn't put any parts on until I have the AP. Just was about to order gaskets from RallySportDirect, and of course they are offering the Cobb AP V3 for only $585...decisions

Quote Originally Posted by WTF Tuning View Post
    Install order (front of car to back):
    Turbo / Gasket / Downpipe / 3" 2-Bolt Flat Gasket / GS Adapter / OE Donut gasket

I can hook you up with the adapter and the gaskets you need.
    For all new gaskets, Grimmspeed Adaptor and OEM new donut I had a price of $80 after coupon code and free shipping...seems like a great deal.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmurphy_22
    For all new gaskets, Grimmspeed Adaptor and OEM new donut I had a price of $80 after coupon code and free shipping...seems like a great deal.
    You've got PM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.