1. Remove the 3 x 10mm bolts. (aftermarket heat shield)
2. With the intercooler off you can lift the heat shield upwards, with the intercooler on you can attempt to slide it down the pipe and remove it later with the downpipe.
1. Once your heat shield is off you will find 2 x 14mm Bolts, 3 studs threaded into the turbo exhaust and 5 x 14 mm nuts. 5 total fasteners. Remove the nuts off the 3 studs but leave the studs in the turbo. Remove both the bolts and nuts from the top of the turbo.
2. Now follow the downpipe down near your transmission. On the far side of the downpipe is 1 x 14mm bolt threaded into the transmission case. Remove this.
3. Finally follow your downpipe from under the car and find the support bracket with 1 x 14mm bolt and lock washer in it. Remove the bolt. Once the bolt is removed follow the downpipe back to the mid pipe and free the 2 bolts connecting the downpipe to the rest of the cat back exhaust. Go back to the support bracket and un-hook it by using a flat head screw driver.
4. Un-snap your O2 sensor in your stock downpipe and route it back across the transmission cross member and back out the heat shield under the car.
5. Your downpipe is now free! You now will swap the O2 sensor into the new downpipe. If you have an uppipe to install, hold off on re-installing your downpipe and move on to your uppipe swap. If you are not installing an aftermarket uppipe, you man now install your aftermarket downpipe using a new gasket and follow these instructions in reverse order. Congrats on installing your new downpipe!
Next: Wastegate Block Off, Uppipe, External Wastegate