pro gauges premium problem

This is a discussion on pro gauges premium problem within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; hi guys noob here, I just installed a pro gauge premium boost gauge; I followed everything from their videos on ...

pro gauges premium problem

hi guys noob here, I just installed a pro gauge premium boost gauge; I followed everything from their videos on how to install the electrical connection and it working fine and the connection of the hoses from the BOV, to filter and boost sensor are done right based from the instruction manual. However, the boost gauge needle stays only from -10 up to 0 on idle and while driving the car. I compared it to my AP and it shows that the turbo is boosting; any input guy?Thanks guys!
    Cobb Stage 2 and Heat Shield, NGK Iridium spark plugs, Invidia up pipe, divorced catted dp, G200 exhaust, GP Moto elbow, K&N Filter and Tein Flex Coilovers, Kartboy short throw and rubber bushing. Whiteline swaybars and bushings, kart boy end links, DBA F/R rotor hawks pads.
    Turbo upgrades processing

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Never heard of Pro Gauge

I'm guessing you may need to contact their customer support.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

i know at idle, my defi gauge reads at -20, and when i get on it while driving will go up to about 15psi.

my bad, I meant pro sport premium boost gauge w/ peak and hold.
    Cobb Stage 2 and Heat Shield, NGK Iridium spark plugs, Invidia up pipe, divorced catted dp, G200 exhaust, GP Moto elbow, K&N Filter and Tein Flex Coilovers, Kartboy short throw and rubber bushing. Whiteline swaybars and bushings, kart boy end links, DBA F/R rotor hawks pads.

I have the prosport mechanical gauges. Mine works fine. My advise is call them or email them they should get back with yuou pretty quickly.

tnx a lot guys it is working now, with a couple of checking all the hose line connections and the electrical parts from the sender to the gauge. I found out that the wire connection from the gauge are coming off so a little tape fixed it.