03 rex, Greddy type rs bov tuning problems
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 rex, Greddy type rs bov tuning problems within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; have the rs on the IC, and since i didn't beef up the intercooler nor turbo i put the recurc ...

03 rex, Greddy type rs bov tuning problems

have the rs on the IC, and since i didn't beef up the intercooler nor turbo i put the recurc kit on to not lose hp..

but when i had the recurc pipe off i was having some compression issues where the bov wouldn't compress.when i raced i had no pressure nd yea bad news.

anyone encounter this? nd if so how'd you fix it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I don't even understand what you said?

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    I don't even understand what you said?
    lol sorry. ok bov isn't fully compressing against the Intercooler. so all the pressure is escaping into the engine. but i put the recurculation pipe on, and everythin seems good. but i want to know how to 1 tune my bov,and 2 fix the compression issue better?!

Take a pic... says 1000 wrds. no idea what u trying to say

when you say your bov isnt compressing, im assuming you mean the bov isnt releasing the pressure, correct? If this is the case then the spring set pressure in the bov is set for a higher psi, you need a spring set for the amount of psi you are currently making. A bov is actually inefficient unless your boosting 20psi+ with supporting mods and tune.
    How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.