THE BLARG MOD: Intercooler tilt: increases temp drop across the intercooler - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on THE BLARG MOD: Intercooler tilt: increases temp drop across the intercooler within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; still waiting for my drill and tap for the temp sensor....

still waiting for my drill and tap for the temp sensor.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahah i did this mod, beautiful idea. i used a longer bolt and slightly larger nuts for spacers cuz its easier to remove and insert and no problems like washers.

brilliant sir, just brilliant. now, im off to clearcoat my rims . . .

Finally!!!!!

now I just have to figure out how to drill into the intercooler without getting metal shavings into the IC core.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails y.jpg  
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    Finally!!!!!
    haha, that was a long time ...

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bxr
    haha, that was a long time ...
    USPS lost the tap...I ended up tracking down a small local hardware store in the nastier part of town that had ONE in stock.

cost me $3.99.
    go f*** yourself

USPS lost the tap...I ended up tracking down a small local hardware store in the nastier part of town that had ONE in stock.

cost me $3.99.
    how do you lose something like that? i could carry it in my pocket like it was nothing. suck u had to pay twice too.

how do you lose something like that? i could carry it in my pocket like it was nothing. suck u had to pay twice too.
    well according to USPS tracking, it was delivered, but it certainly wasn't delivered to me. I reported it...but really what are they going to do? refund me the $10? I want my 2 weeks back.
    go f*** yourself

well according to USPS tracking, it was delivered, but it certainly wasn't delivered to me. I reported it...but really what are they going to do? refund me the $10? I want my 2 weeks back.
    "if i could turn back time..." yes losing time on a project does suck big ones . im slow so im always costing myself time i suck, but atleast i do things right now.

i say you should force them to help u on your project so it gets done faster!

someone from the peanut gallery - "Hey, Blarg, did you just drill a hole into a perfectly good intercooler?"

Blarg - "yup, that appears to be exactly what I did....wow. there it is. I need a drink."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IC-hole.jpg  
    go f*** yourself

mmm nice IC who is the manufacturer?? helix, ........?

Quote Originally Posted by BenMara
    mmm nice IC who is the manufacturer?? helix, ........?
    El Cheapo eBay $300 TMIC.
    go f*** yourself

ebay.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

to cheap to worry about, so who cares.

to cheap to worry about, so who cares.
    hey, $300 is $300.

fortunately I test-fitted my old temp sensors (same thread as the ones in my IC temp probes) and they fit perfectly.
    go f*** yourself

so I was getting ready to install the IC today....I happened to stick my hand into it just to make sure there was no metal pieces from the drilling stuck in there...my hand came out so dirty it was scary....it was dirtier than Ray's mind!!!

I guess the person who sold it to me (*cough*Creditcards*cough*) was using it as a dust bin for his vaccum cleaner or something...yikes. I just flushed it out with carb cleaner and water and have to wait for it to dry now.
    go f*** yourself

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.