THE BLARG MOD: Intercooler tilt: increases temp drop across the intercooler - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on THE BLARG MOD: Intercooler tilt: increases temp drop across the intercooler within the Engine Performance forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid..._los_angeles-i ...and if you're not going to use that navigation system...you should give it to me....

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid..._los_angeles-i

...and if you're not going to use that navigation system...you should give it to me.
    Last edited by blarg; 09-18-2005 at 02:12 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguid..._los_angeles-i

...and if you're not going to use that navigation system...you should give it to me.
    if have the address,then i don't have a problem finding the place. i can't give it to you.man. i need it for my music and movies,while i m driving.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

hey blarg what is the scoop dimentions on that hood, or is it just come with the aftermarket hood? i wanted to get a bigger scoop than the OEM hood scoop. nice IC too, BIG...

Quote Originally Posted by ViperWRX
    hey blarg what is the scoop dimentions on that hood, or is it just come with the aftermarket hood? i wanted to get a bigger scoop than the OEM hood scoop. nice IC too, BIG...

the one I have now? its a C-West V2 scoop. Its big but not big enough if I'm going to get this tilt done. I believe you can put it on a regular hood.
    go f*** yourself

nice, that looks a lot better than the oem hood scoop.. in my opinion.. ill have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperWRX
    nice, that looks a lot better than the oem hood scoop.. in my opinion.. ill have to check it out.
    well its a cool idea, but now that the IC will take up the whole area of the scoop, I don't think I like the litttle "side scoop" that originally fed the turbo vent...but its a cool looking scoop.
    go f*** yourself

well I'm a bit disappointed with Home Depot. I was all set to install the big intercooler this weekend. I went to Home Depot to get a tap and drill bit so I can install my temp sensors...and guess what? Home Depot doesn't carry a tap for 1/8" NPT!!!! how strange is that? Anyway, I just ordered one online (for about 1/4 the price of the taps at Home Depot anyway) but its probably going to be 2 weekends before I actually see it.
    go f*** yourself

well I'm a bit disappointed with Home Depot. I was all set to install the big intercooler this weekend. I went to Home Depot to get a tap and drill bit so I can install my temp sensors...and guess what? Home Depot doesn't carry a tap for 1/8" NPT!!!! how strange is that? Anyway, I just ordered one online (for about 1/4 the price of the taps at Home Depot anyway) but its probably going to be 2 weekends before I actually see it.
    And they call thierselves hardware stores

I was thinking about getting one of those ebay TMICs... im interested in hearing what you think of it once you get it installed.
    she was like "ahhhh you're nailing me!..cool."

Nice to see this mod is still active

Quote Originally Posted by BenMara
    Nice to see this mod is still active
    You've been here for a couple days and now you're getting all nostalgic?

every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by overwrxed24
    You've been here for a couple days and now you're getting all nostalgic?

He may have been lurking.

I think he saw this thread on scoobymods.
    go f*** yourself

I think he saw this thread on scoobymods.
    Yep and have been lurkin around here and there

hows the ebay TMIC working?
    she was like "ahhhh you're nailing me!..cool."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.