Hey all. I decided to install my Turbo XS Stealth-back yesterday afternoon. It was sorta of a mistake, 'cause it took me so long to do, (4+ hours), but I learned some things along the way.

So, here is the Idiot's guide to installing a turbo-back w/ one set of ramps, and one mechanically-inept person (aka girlfriend) to help.

Tools Needed:

8mm socket
10mm socket
12mm socket
14mm socket
16mm socket
10mm wrench
12mm wrench
14mm wrench
16mm wrench
Flat-screwdriver or body-panel popper
8" adjustable wrench
02 sensor socket (not required, but makes life easier)
Needle-nose pliars
breaker-bar to go w/ the size of the socket drive you have (3/8 inch, for example)

RFB Hammer (Really Big Hammer)

Long socket extension
short socket extension
Ratchet

WD-40

(Note on O2 sensor socket)
I got mine from NAPA for ~25. It's a good investment, and follows my rule for the "right tool for the job". It's 1/2inch drive, but it's got a "nut-area" at the end of the socket. You can use an adjustable wrench on this area to twist the whole socket, if you have to. (I don't have 1/2 inch stuff at the moment... Too poor :-P)

Removing the b-pipe:

Tools:
14mm socket
14mm wrench
ratchet
Flat-screwdriver/panel popper

First off, put your rear-end of the car on the ramps. Get underneath, and remove the nuts/bolts keeping the b-pipe(?) attached to the muffler. You may have to work on it, to get it off, but you shouldn't have to spray it. If you *have* to spray it, do it, and go have a beer.

If you want to, you can remove the springs, & the whole b-pipe (using the panel popper to help get the rubber-hanger off).

Get the car off the ramps (yes, it will sound *horrible*, but you're moving it a total of 10 feet), and put the front of the car on the ramps.

Preparing the front:

Tools:
8mm socket
10mm socket
12mm socket
14mm socket
ratchet
long extension
short extension
10mm wrench
12mm wrench
14mm wrench

remove intercooler, intercooler bracket, intake (if you have the stock one), turbo-heat shield, lower heat shield.

Now, spray the hell out of all of the exhaust nuts/bolts/etc...

Go have a beer...

Remove the Existing Exhaust:

Tools:
14mm socket
ratchet
14mm wrench
02 Sensor Socket
8" Adjustable wrench
needle-nose pliers

Get under the car, and locate the O2 sensor. Now, use the pliers to disconnect the white cable-keeper thingie from the frame of the car. Locate the plug (about a foot away from the sensor), and disconnect the sensor from the plug.

Use the 02 socket on the O2 sensor, and the adjustable wrench on the socket to get it out. Keep it safe, don't touch the end, yadda, yadda. Hand it to your helper (who's reading a magazine prolly).

Start taking the exhaust apart. I personally think that working your way from back to front is easier, but you can do it however.

Feed the parts to your helper, once removed.

Note: Don't drop sh!t on your head.. It hurts.

Install Downpipe:

Tools:
14mm socket
14mm wrench
ratchet

I fed the DP from the bottom to the helper. Secure using the nuts. Have helper install heat shield bracket (once you show them how it goes on) and nuts & bolts. Install everything finger tight. Check your "helper's" work. Tighten the nuts & bolts.

Install cat-pipe

Tools:
16mm socket
16mm wrench
14mm socket
ratchet
RFB hammer
Patience of a saint

The instructions say this is a PITA. Well, that's an understatement. The hard part, is that the bolt you removed doesn't like to go in unless it's aligned perfectly. Since you are bending & banging sh!t, this is fscking hard.

Anyway, put the cat on the end of the dp (making sure that the O2 sensor opening is on the driver's side)

Put lock-washers, bolts, and the hanger on the side. Now, tighten the hanger side, and take out the RFB hammer, and "massage" the hanger into place. Try to have fun, 'cause it really isn't... (IMHO, poor design on TXS' part, but such is life).

Reinstall the O2 sensor.

If you can hang the b-pipe on the hanger, then do it. Put the springs on to keep everything together.

Re-install Front-end:

All that stuff (intercooler, heat shield (after being cut down)) should be reinstalled. You'll be starting your car, so you need to reinstall everything to do it.

Put rear-end on the ramps.

Attach the b-pipe to the muffler. Tighten & recheck everything.