Bosal Twin Tip

This is a discussion on Bosal Twin Tip within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Will a Bosal Twin Tip Catback be really loud with all the cats still on. How comparable to stock. I ...

Bosal Twin Tip

Will a Bosal Twin Tip Catback be really loud with all the cats still on. How comparable to stock. I thought about the Single Tip but I want to hear the exhaust I just don't want it super loud and drive me nuts on the highway. So I guess you could say I want to hear it when I really go but if I am just cruising along I dont want it to be constantly humming in my ear.
    03 WRX MBP
    DB 18g | Megan DP | Gutted UP | Borla CB | Perrin Turbo Inlet | Perrin Big MAF | Walbro FP | Denso Iridiums | Torque Converter | ValveBody | APS TMIC | 680cc FI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fino22
    Will a Bosal Twin Tip Catback be really loud with all the cats still on. How comparable to stock. I thought about the Single Tip but I want to hear the exhaust I just don't want it super loud and drive me nuts on the highway. So I guess you could say I want to hear it when I really go but if I am just cruising along I dont want it to be constantly humming in my ear.
    it wont be that loud with the cats on.

I have it with one cat in place and it is at a very tolerable level

I have a catless Uppipe with the Bosal Down and a GReddy CBE & it has a pretty nice quiet rumble. When I hammer it, it sounds perfect.
    "It only takes a moment to change your attitude, & at that moment it will change your life."