front mount intercooler
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on front mount intercooler within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys still havent found my wrx yet, but i just wanted to know what company has the best front ...

front mount intercooler

hey guys still havent found my wrx yet, but i just wanted to know what company has the best front mount intercooler, xs is always good but there might be somthing better that you might know about.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

search around, its the best!
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

(Cenex Gas http://www.chsinc.com/auburn/Tacoma.htm )

Quote Originally Posted by dewmudgeon View Post
    ok, so if i wanted a bov and got a cai as well,
    would they equal eachother out? creating minimal problems?

I think this section is ment to mean Suggestings and Contributions pertaining to the forum. Try to ask your question in Engine Perfomance or have a mod move this thread.
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.