Greddy Turbo Kit

This is a discussion on Greddy Turbo Kit within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, been looking at some stage modifications and I was curious if i could figure out the numbers that ...

Greddy Turbo Kit

Hey guys, been looking at some stage modifications and I was curious if i could figure out the numbers that the Greddy Turbo Kit for the 02 WRX would pump out. I also want everyone's take on this idea, pros and cons.

Thanks in advance.
    "If you're still in control, then you aren't going fast enough." --Mario Andretti

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it is just an 18g with 8cm. you could just get the 18g from fp and it's way cheaper than greddy. that's the cons. pros, i don't know.
    i only live for 1 thing and that is to spend money.

well **** son... thanks.

I was just reading up on the blitz ej20 turbo kit again...sounds pretty inticing, though for the k3 its around 3.6k. Quite alot of money...but I think that is what I may go with - time to start saving!
    "If you're still in control, then you aren't going fast enough." --Mario Andretti

that blitz kit is not worth the 3.6k youll pay. Dont buy it just because its blitz, although Ive never had any experience with it and therefore am basically talking out my a$$, but there are much better options for the money you are looking to spend. Green turbos are not consistent- only oil cooled, and they lag, especially on a 2.0L, and I would never buy one, but I think you should go for it.

You're looking at the wrong stuff scooby18. I suggest you do some research in the performance forum for the best setup. The ones you are looking at are way too much for what you get.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics