Blitz SBC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Blitz SBC within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm sorry if I sound stupid for asking this...but anyway. I just got Aussie's WRX and he had a Blitz ...

Blitz SBC

I'm sorry if I sound stupid for asking this...but anyway.

I just got Aussie's WRX and he had a Blitz SBC I-D or something boost controler in it. I can't seem to find any information or manual for these and I'm scared to change any of the settings. Its running right at 20 psi right now and I was wondering how to turn that down. I just want to learn more about all these buttons. Anyway, any help would be good. And is 20 psi safe on stock internals?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by webink_EK9
    I'm sorry if I sound stupid for asking this...but anyway.

I just got Aussie's WRX and he had a Blitz SBC I-D or something boost controler in it. I can't seem to find any information or manual for these and I'm scared to change any of the settings. Its running right at 20 psi right now and I was wondering how to turn that down. I just want to learn more about all these buttons. Anyway, any help would be good. And is 20 psi safe on stock internals?
    same bc i run in my evo.....

heres how to turn it down...

1.press the menu button

2.go into boost selection by turning the knob till boost is highlighted and press down on the rotating button

3 highlight the boost setting and turn it down make sure you press the button down when you set it or it will stay the same.

press the menu button twice and you should be back on the boost reading screen..

if you have any ?... pm me i'll help you out.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Ok, I'll give that a shot. There should nothing wrong with me turning it down right? I know not to go past where it is set now, but it can't hurt anythin by going lower can it?

Quote Originally Posted by webink_EK9
    Ok, I'll give that a shot. There should nothing wrong with me turning it down right? I know not to go past where it is set now, but it can't hurt anythin by going lower can it?
    no you can turn it down you won't hurt anything......
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

awesome...I just wan't sure if the extra fuel going into the motor would hurt it at lower boost

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.