Finally got on the dyno... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Finally got on the dyno... within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by MidKnight Just noticed that we printed out the wrong graph... The first torque peak is at ~4300rpm ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    Just noticed that we printed out the wrong graph... The first torque peak is at ~4300rpm and the run was stopped at ~7200rpm. That should give a good idea of what's going on. Also, notice after that first peak that it dips down....
    Read n00b!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That turbo would fit quite nicely on Tim's car. Just trade Steve a couple of Applecakes for it.

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I'm getting tired of reapeating myself: There is no better place in the NJ area to get work done on your Soobie than at PT. I actually stopped by today and they suckered me in to buying something! (I always ending up buying something whenever I'm there! More my impulse than anything else... Just spark plugs this time!)

Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionTuning
    That turbo would fit quite nicely on Tim's car. Just trade Steve a couple of Applecakes for it.

Rich
    Modification through baked goods....I like this concept

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PrecisionTuning

Rich
    2 apple cakes and a few 6-packs.... then we're talking!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123