pocketlogger.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on pocketlogger.com within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am about to purchase this unit, does anyone have a coupon code? I see on the check out page ...

Arrow pocketlogger.com

I am about to purchase this unit, does anyone have a coupon code? I see on the check out page that there could be a code that you could enter to redeem some type of discount.
    Thanks
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Try the magazine article he referred to. I'll take a look for it and let you know.

looks kinda cool, too bad i just got a pocket pc and not a Palm
    '02 Sedan Black (MT)

I just checked the article in sport compact car and couldn't find an ad from digital tuning or a discount code. Sorry. But I think this is pretty cool. I have a laptop but don't know how to use it to monitor my engine. If anyone can tell me how to do that, I'd appreciate it. I also have a plam pilot and might revert to this.

Russ,
    Thanks for looking it up. I have the SCC issue as well, but no coupon code
    If you wish to use your lap top you can get the deltadash (deltadash.com). That unit has more logging capabilities but comes at a higher cost $300
    e46 M3 (new toy)

I was thinking about getting this pocket pc datalogger. Just not sure if the inaccuracy is worth $200
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Then tell me how you plan on reading your timing curve? One of the most effective ways to tune a car is by timing curve and EGTs.
    e46 M3 (new toy)

i was referring to the pocket pc one.
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

what pocket PC one? I just got my new PPC last week and my GPS should be here on tues or weds. Please post info to the PPC version.

TIA

-Tim
    '02 Sedan Black (MT)

Originally posted by All8up
    Russ,
    Thanks for looking it up. I have the SCC issue as well, but no coupon code
    If you wish to use your lap top you can get the deltadash (deltadash.com). That unit has more logging capabilities but comes at a higher cost $300
    And unfortunately, the Delta Dash doesn't seem to be able to reset the ecu to clear codes, that's one advantage the pocketlogger has.
    Last edited by supermarkus; 07-08-2002 at 12:58 AM.
    http://homepage.mac.com/supermarkus/PhotoAlbum1.html

Mullet haiku:
    Daughter's BMX
    Takes me to welfare office
    Trans Am is on blocks

I sent an email to Digital Tuning asking where the discount code could be obtained. They responded:

"We don't offer discounts. It's just a feature of the shopping cart script we use."

Russ

Oh well, no coupons. Thanks Russ
    e46 M3 (new toy)

Originally posted by supermarkus

And unfortunately, the Delta Dash doesn't seem to be able to reset the ecu to clear codes, that's one advantage the pocketlogger has.
    Actually, it does have this ability. I have one (a Deltadash). Very invaluable tool.

is this the same thing obd scan i was looking at this one and then i saw scc and they started talking about the accuracy.
    02 WRB WRX
    Bugeye Mafia #37

Originally posted by gryphon

Actually, it does have this ability. I have one (a Deltadash). Very invaluable tool.
    Delta Dash does reset the codes but resets everthing else too like learned timing codes, etc..

I guess it would be optimal to have both a pocketlogger and a Delta Dash...the resolution on the Delta Dash is incredible but i dont want to be beating on my car each time a CEL comes up, just to re-learn my timing curves. The way Delta Dash resets, its exactly same effect as pulling your batter cable.

Note the SCC article on Vishnu's stage0 setup when they reset their ecu...actually lost HP initally..then gained after a few runs after.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.