Exhaust Video/Sound Clips - Page 35
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast

This is a discussion on Exhaust Video/Sound Clips within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; how about an agency power exhaust for a 2009 wrx impreza sedan??...

how about an agency power exhaust for a 2009 wrx impreza sedan??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysimpreza View Post
    how about an agency power exhaust for a 2009 wrx impreza sedan??
    Try searching on youtube for a sound clip or Google it.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Agency Power is the house brand for well known scam artists. Avoid anything made by them.

pipe is pipe to me so ebayed it out haha 3" tbe .. the vid is like 3 minutes long but its got an open down pipe vid and full tbe vid.. and pics

YouTube - 04 wrx exhaust
    04 wrb WRX
    3'' TBE, MEGAN HEADERS & UP PIPE, K&N SHORT RAM, TBXS FMIC & RFL, AND A OS TUNE..
    UNINSTALLED
    VF34, 560CC INJ, APS TURBO INLET, PERRIN LW CRANK PULLEY, KARTBOY SHORT THROW SHIFTER...

Question does anyone have a TurboXS stealth back with stock muffler?

Preferably from 04 and a dual tip would be nice. But any with TrboXS w/cat and stock muffler would be nice.

I like the sound combo of

Invidia V2 down pipe
    Greddy evo2 cat back

Registered User Thecabindweller's Avatar
    im looking to keep my exhaust pretty much stock but i've been looking into hi-flow catted downpipes recently. I was wondering if swapping this into my exhaust system alone will have noticeable benefits ex. power gain and a slightly better sound.
    2003 WRX

if your looking at jsut the DP it wont help much, a cat back greddy is nice and sounds great, you will also get a pinch of power out of it

I personally would recomend a greddy turbo back exhaust, there really loud but help the most power wise

First clip is with just the SureWin Ebay exhaust. I got it off of eBay for 180 bucks shipped. I figured it was worth a try.

Here's a clip of how it sounds:

YouTube - 2002 WRX Wagon SureWinProducts(eBay) Catback

Then I added an Invidia catless downpipe and a stage two AccessPort tune. Here's an updated sound clip:

YouTube - 2002 WRX Wagon SureWinProducts(eBay) Catback with Invidia Downpipe

im not sure if ebay mixed with megan was posted, but i have an ebay 3" bellmouth down pipe with a 3" megan cat back bolted up to that:

YouTube - subie snow drift
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

Quote Originally Posted by Thecabindweller View Post
    im looking to keep my exhaust pretty much stock but i've been looking into hi-flow catted downpipes recently. I was wondering if swapping this into my exhaust system alone will have noticeable benefits ex. power gain and a slightly better sound.
    Actually a high flow catted DP will help a lot due to the fact you are replacing TWO stock cats with one high flow unit. You will get performance and sound bennefits. As to how noticable they will be. HP and torque will be maybe +10 to +15 with slightly quicker turbo spool. But with the AP or Tune that this would then allow for, gains would be significant. Sound bennifits probably only noticable to you.

Spent so much time in this thread

I made a 5 piece video because I swapped my stock catted centerpipe (third cat) with a Stromung catless section. Everything else is the same (STi uppipe, stock TD04, Crucial Racing downpipe, Scoobysport midpipe and backbox) and the 5 steps are: with catted section all connected, with catted section midpipe disconnected, straight from downpipe, with Stromung centerpipe straight out, then everything connected.
    Stromung clips

I also have a video I made when I added the Scoobysport pipes a few years ago.
    Scoobysport
    Blobeye Syndicate #75
    2005 OBP WRX Sport Wagon
    Stewart Warner Boost & Oil temp gauges / OEM 20 mm rear bar
    Cobb stg 2 / STi uppipe / Crucial Racing downpipe
    Stromung 2.5" catless centerpipe / Scooby Sport New Age centre pipe & backbox

Hey I thought I'd post on this thread. I recently found a few Youtube clips of an exhaust on a WRX. they are by far the greatest sounding exhaust setups I have ever heard!!! One is an Indidia Bellmouth DP w/Invidia cat back, the other is a Borla Hush twin tip.

Her they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_bglx6bLpQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10AOSHU_XjE

Turbo XS standard turbo back

Anyone have an exhaust clip for the TXS standard TB for 02-07wrx/sti. I have a stock 03 wagon, and want to put a turbo back on. I don't need anything loud and obnoxious, just not my style. Does this seem like a good TBE for me? Any other suggestions?