Exhaust Video/Sound Clips - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

This is a discussion on Exhaust Video/Sound Clips within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Here's a listing I found on JSC Speed...

Here's a listing I found on JSC Speed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just bought a 2008 WRX Sedan and I'm looking to put an exhaust on it.......any suggestions? something with a mid level sound and no tin can effect.....

Here is my 06 WRX TR with an HKS Hi-Power (non titanium). It is me boosting around and racing my friends 350Z.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f...8501185178.htm

Here is a clip of my 06 STG. 2 WRX, with the back section of my HKS HI-Power Exhaust taken off. Took it for a ride, sounded awsome.

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/h...StraitPipe.flv
    2006 WRX
    Opensource STG 2, Epic Engineering
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #032

http://s258.photobucket.com/home/joesubaru7/index
    DD: 2001 2.5RS
    Old: 1998 2.5RS [url]

Fujitsubo Exhaust

I have a FUJITSUBO EXHAUST and it sounds GREAT!! ..

cobb catback. Bosal shorty dp, gutted 3rd cat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GzkuGgzRDk

Quote Originally Posted by Srimps View Post
    I'm having a hard time deciding which exhaust to get. I think I've narrowed my choices down to a few, but online videos can only show you so much. I want about a medium sounds exhaust, not to loud/raspy/attract unwanted attention but not to quiet like the Borla Hush/cant hear it at all. Im looking for just a catback right now but I'll go catless dp/up later on with AP. Out of the following which would be the best?

1) Greddy EVO 2
    2) Greddy Ti-C
    3) HKS Carbon-Ti
    4) HKS Hi-Power
    your best choice out of that list is the greddy evo. The rest are angled exhaust and would attract attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Rye View Post
    to be honest with you, i've been a honda guy, i drive a 07' SI, however, i am getting rid of it this weekend for a 05 STI.

here is my question. i am wondering what type of exhaust that people have who's pipe sticks out at the end at an angle. i am looking for somethign very deep and loud, not to ricey, but deep. i want people to know when i'm coming. on my SI i have race header, and skunk2 mega power (catless) please let me know what i will need to look into to have something loud. downpipes? up-pipes? which setups can i run catless, and can i get that deep box noise still using a cat. thanks all for your help. i get the car on saturday so i will have pics up later that afternoon.
    hks hi power
    hks carbon ti hi power
    Apexi N1
    Apexi Gt Spec
    Invidia

You will always have that boxer sound until u change the headers. Equal length headers u will completely lose the boxer sound and unequal u will lose a little of the boxer sound (will sound more raspy).

I just installed an Invidia N1 Racing CBE. Sounds amazing!! I can't believe how deep the rumble is.

Cat back Kakimoto with HKS Induction and blitz BOV, sounds the muts nuts

I love the fact when I get up to go to work in the morning so does every one of my neighbours. ( they all love me )

Cat back Kakimoto with HKS Induction and blitz BOV, sounds the muts nuts

I love the fact when I get up to go to work in the morning so does every one of my neighbours. ( they all love me )

I have an Invidia G200 catback, and it does not belong as number 3 on that list. You can barely hear it when you have the windows up. And I have a wagon!

When I am doing the QTR mile at SantPod raceway I'll get it on Camera and post the clip the car sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TurnWRX View Post
    hks hi power
    hks carbon ti hi power
    Apexi N1
    Apexi Gt Spec
    Invidia

You will always have that boxer sound until u change the headers. Equal length headers u will completely lose the boxer sound and unequal u will lose a little of the boxer sound (will sound more raspy).
    Stock exhaust manifold is unequal length, you can't change to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by samb View Post
    Stock exhaust manifold is unequal length, you can't change to the same thing.
    you must've missed the part where I said if u changed the headers (to aftermarket, of course).

If u changed to aftermarket unequal length headers, the higher your rpm, the more raspy it'll sound vs the stock headers which completely keeps the boxer rumble. Aftermarket unequal headers will still keep the boxer sound, but it'll just sound more raspy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.