Exhaust Video/Sound Clips - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 556

This is a discussion on Exhaust Video/Sound Clips within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anybody gotta nice one?...

  1. #151
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    24

    SPT Axel back clips?

    Anybody gotta nice one?
    2004 Blue WRX Wagon
    http://img138.echo.cx/img138/4384/1001163small1nv.jpg
    Viper Responder Alarm
    10" Bazooka Tube
    Power Sunroof
    K+N Air Filter
    Cobb Tuning AccessPort
    Grounding kit
    GFB Stealth FX B.O.V.
    Perrin Radiator Shroud
    Bosal Twin-Tip Catback
    GP Moto Silencer Delete
    STI Short-throw Shifter with KartBoy front and rear bushings
    JDM Side Visors
    http://www.cardomain.com

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #152
    Registered User o2sys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    347
    is bosal dual tip and single tip the same sound?

    if not can someone post some more sounds and pics of the bosal single tip exhaust?
    LiFe Is ToOoOo ShOrT

  4. #153
    Registered User TurnWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by o2sys
    is bosal dual tip and single tip the same sound?

    if not can someone post some more sounds and pics of the bosal single tip exhaust?

    No, the dual tip is louder than the single tip. The bosal single tip is pretty quiet.

  5. #154
    Registered User Shaggychef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    21

    Thumbs up Seth at Grayson and Borla

    Wow man that's just what I'm lookin for. Talked to Dan at Mach V Motorsports here in VA about a Borla Hush today. He said around $550. How much did yours run you and assuming you installed it yourself, what am I lookin at? About an hour or two?? Thanks..

  6. #155
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4
    Anyone know what this is?

    http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....1ABF&kw=30&p=0

    Sounds pretty damn good to me!

  7. #156
    Registered User TurnWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Corouge
    Anyone know what this is?

    http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....1ABF&kw=30&p=0

    Sounds pretty damn good to me!

    kinda hard to tell since u can't see the exhaust

  8. #157
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    218
    "Borla Hush with Borla Headers"
    this link is not working

  9. #158
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggychef
    Wow man that's just what I'm lookin for. Talked to Dan at Mach V Motorsports here in VA about a Borla Hush today. He said around $550. How much did yours run you and assuming you installed it yourself, what am I lookin at? About an hour or two?? Thanks..
    Being that the Borla hush is just a catback, you can do it yourself in under an hour. You can probably find a shop that will do it and charge for an hour being that there are only a few bolts that need to be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

  10. #159
    Registered User thedoc092's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Corouge
    Anyone know what this is?

    http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....1ABF&kw=30&p=0

    Sounds pretty damn good to me!

    To me it sounds like the APS 3" Catback...its got that deep roar to it.

  11. #160
    Registered User TurnWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by lk9865
    "Borla Hush with Borla Headers"
    this link is not working
    deleted

  12. #161
    Registered User dingobite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ky, lou
    Posts
    454
    If no one minds me asking the borla hush is their anyway to go steatlh when you push the pedal down with the catback at all.

    Or does it just always sound like it does in these clips ?

    I really dig the sound it puts out heck i dig alot of exhuast just their to loud for me here in the ol' home town.
    Built 2.0l, DB super16g, Espilir JGT500exhuast And More.

  13. #162
    GraysonSubaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    4,686
    on my clip, my car is bone stock except for a K&N drop in filter and the hush cat back.

    it isnt that loud compared to other aftermarket systems. I am now stage 1 and it doesnt sound much different but from what i understand, when i change the up and downpipe and go catless, it will change the sound some.

    i love the way it sounds and most people give nothing but compliments...
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Hey, being the forum car ADD guy is better than being the forum OG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Well nobody cares what you think, Seth

  14. #163
    Registered User dingobite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ky, lou
    Posts
    454
    Well i just spoke with a guy up in NY says that the EVO on a STI they have takes its time to get quiet once you push the sound. Which im sticking with since i basically wanted to hear the motor and keep my neighbors happy when im in the parking lot.

    Spoke to qwack also but that was months ago and ive no clue what he told me other than it sounds nice.
    Built 2.0l, DB super16g, Espilir JGT500exhuast And More.

  15. #164
    Registered User turbo tecnica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Easton, MA
    Posts
    1,365
    Anyone happen to have that HKS Hi-power turboback clip saved? The link "works", but it doesn't seem as though it's a file that can be read with a media player. I should be getting my HKS turboback in a week or so, so I'd like to hear a little taste The regular Hi-power clip sounds nice, though.

  16. #165
    Registered User Shaggychef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    on my clip, my car is bone stock except for a K&N drop in filter and the hush cat back.

    it isnt that loud compared to other aftermarket systems. I am now stage 1 and it doesnt sound much different but from what i understand, when i change the up and downpipe and go catless, it will change the sound some.

    i love the way it sounds and most people give nothing but compliments...

    And nothin but compliments from me either.. thanks for the install info too.. 2 weeks and counting....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •