STOCK vs. STi FUEL INJECTORS? CCs?

This is a discussion on STOCK vs. STi FUEL INJECTORS? CCs? within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know the CC output for the stock WRX (GDA) fuel injectors? Also, if I put in the STi ...

STOCK vs. STi FUEL INJECTORS? CCs?

Does anyone know the CC output for the stock WRX (GDA) fuel injectors? Also, if I put in the STi 565cc fuel injectors, will I be running lean if I still have the factory airbox? Thanks!

B.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

God
    440cc for 2002 WRX, 565 cc for STi. If you have STi injectors with stock ECU you'll run super rich. You need a Unichip, S-AFc or some way to adjust for the fuel mixture.
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

Anybody know the specs other than cc's for the injectors, like lbs per hour? As well as rising rate etc....???? Thanks guys.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by AecannonRacing
    Anybody know the specs other than cc's for the injectors, like lbs per hour? As well as rising rate etc....???? Thanks guys.
    cc->lb/min(or hr) is just a conversion away (I don't feel like looking for it).

the STi's are good to as much power as you would be able to run at this point (circa 420awhp).
    Street Racer Emeritus
    '02 2.5L WRX - Retired