SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by tom'sti Put my DP on today at work, then flashed #2. Awesome difference. Its quite a bit ...

AZT
    Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    Put my DP on today at work, then flashed #2. Awesome difference. Its quite a bit louder too. Awesome though.
    How was fitment on the DP? I ordered mine and it came witht eh catback at the same time but its been in the garage till I get my transmission issue looked at by the dealership. the box was smaller than I expected, is it a 2 piece DP?

Pics?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AZT View Post
    How was fitment on the DP? I ordered mine and it came witht eh catback at the same time but its been in the garage till I get my transmission issue looked at by the dealership. the box was smaller than I expected, is it a 2 piece DP?

Pics?
    Have you opened your box?
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

AZT
    Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    Have you opened your box?
    Haha no actually. im being lazy about it. ill try to not go straight in after work today and look at it. I gotta take the rex in to have the tranny issue looked at before i can put it on

Quote Originally Posted by AZT View Post
    Haha no actually. im being lazy about it. ill try to not go straight in after work today and look at it. I gotta take the rex in to have the tranny issue looked at before i can put it on
    Wait, you got something for your car in the mail, and haven't even opened it to look at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

Heres my situation guys.

I bought a used SRS Axleback, its pretty much brand new from the looks of it, picked it up for 100 bucks. I need the inermediate pipe for it, does anyone know where i can get a hold of it? My other resort is to get a custom welded 3 inch pipe for it to mate up to the cat to complete the CBE system, but everywhere i go the muffler shops want 100+ for the job ....any ideas?

Either spend the $100, or buy a brand new SRS CBE off ebay for $250
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

is anyone concerned about this thing rusting to shi t?

IT is supposed to be stainless steel so it will not rust.

i got mine and just took off the silencer and it sounds great. for the cheap price you will have a tough matching this IMO.
    Last edited by JoePokah; 08-19-2007 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Question

Hey i just got mine in and god it sounds amazing, my silencer came out easily but i have one problem, the flex joint is smoking, like that thing before the resonator that looks all flexy, yea its smoking, i figure its nothing big and it is probably some machine oils or something but would someone here tell me if this is a real problem or not.
    Thanks,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Ditch64 View Post
    Hey i just got mine in and god it sounds amazing, my silencer came out easily but i have one problem, the flex joint is smoking, like that thing before the resonator that looks all flexy, yea its smoking, i figure its nothing big and it is probably some machine oils or something but would someone here tell me if this is a real problem or not.
    Thanks,
    Robert
    try feeling for air leaks.. just put ur hand around it.. while the car is on.. if no leaks are found.. is just oil burning off.. my downpipe/uppipe the both smoked for a day or 2

Thanks,
    Robert
    Yep its normal. I have the same exhaust, mine did the same

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Yep its normal. I have the same exhaust, mine did the same
    Ok, phew, thanks a lot i was scratchin my head thinkin wtf? lol,
    Thanks,
    Robert

Dont use even force on the silencer when you pull it out. lift 1 side then the other back and forth till it pops out.

Ok, phew, thanks a lot i was scratchin my head thinkin wtf? lol,
    Thanks,
    Robert
    Do you have the SRS DP also?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.