SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 8
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just bought mine off Ebay also last night, now comes the waiting game, seems like it always takes forever when ...

Just bought mine off Ebay also last night, now comes the waiting game, seems like it always takes forever when you really want something, But Im excited to see how it is on my car, since everyone on this thread is praising it.
    Last edited by Black Pearl; 07-20-2007 at 08:09 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey guys, i've had my SRS exhaust for about 3 months. Let me say its a great quality exhaust with great sound. I got mine from Cali to PA in less then one week (bought Sunday, Shipped Monday, had it on Friday). The ebay seller was nissangtrpower

Does anyone have a problem with the one bracket hitting the rear sway bar and causing rattling? That is my old complaint... which is fixable (just cutoff the bracket and move it back about a 1/2" so it doesn't contact the swaybar)

Brian

Hey I Ordered Mine From Ebay Last Week Says I Should Have It By Wed. Cant Wait Though My Only Question Is After I Put It On Should I Flash Stage 2 Right Away Oh Yeah I Also Got The Downpipe From Srs So Ill Have The Full Tbe So Yeah Flash Stage 2 Right Away Or What Should I Do
    Any Answers Would Help Thanks

I have the SR*S catback, AP stage1 flash. I ordered the matching DP, should be in friday. I'm going to flash stage2 right away once the pipe is on. Its your best bet. Either one without the other is a waste.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

you should have a catless up to go stg2 im waiting until i put in my up to go stg 2

Mine wont be here till friday fedex says and I cant wait to get it on. Anyone use the ramps instead of jack stands for the install? I have both but ramps seem alot easier.

Well I Got An 07 So My Up Pipe Is Catless Plus The Whole Tbe I Got Is Also Catless Good News Check M Email Its On Delivery For Today Can't Wait Anyhow So I Guess Once Everything Is Put Ill Flash Stage 2

Do U Guys Know Who Ever Has The Srs Kit If This One Spits Fireballs?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshh100 View Post
    you should have a catless up to go stg2 im waiting until i put in my up to go stg 2
    Cobb's map note dont say anything about needing a catless up-pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by kileryoyo View Post
    Mine wont be here till friday fedex says and I cant wait to get it on. Anyone use the ramps instead of jack stands for the install? I have both but ramps seem alot easier.
    It might be close, i've just jack stands in a pinch, usually ramps dont even go that high.

Quote Originally Posted by grose86 View Post
    Do U Guys Know Who Ever Has The Srs Kit If This One Spits Fireballs?Thanks
    I think you need a vent to atmosphere BOV to spit fire between shifts. I havent seen anyone do it without. Good luck!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Got my SRS exhaust today from Ebay, talk about fast shipping, I bought it friday and now its in my garage. Very good quailty, and alot bigger then I thought, well worth the money so far, will be putting it on saturday
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

well i went ahead and ordered one as well.......if i do not have a ECU (like the Cobb unit) i suppose i cannot do a flash (is this correct?")....i'm fairly new to computered cars and Turbos in general

you could learn to flash it yourself but it is alot more work involved. If you have the time to learn then it is the best way to go. openecu.org has alot of info on this subject. But all you really need is a laptop with usb a tactrix cable(about $90), and the proper gauges to monitor.

The exhaust came in this morning and I just finished the install.Exhaust looks and sounds amazing my only gripe is the gaskets that are supplied are are too skinny. The gaskets fit but the way that they are they do not fully cover the flange which is not a big deal but you may have to get high temperature gasket sealant. But overall I am extremely happy just hope the poolice dont pull me for exhaust.

Does Anyone Have This On A Wagon?!?

Installed mine on saturday, fit perfectly, sound and looks really good, its really not even loud, I was expecting it to be alot louder.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

Put my DP on today at work, then flashed #2. Awesome difference. Its quite a bit louder too. Awesome though.