SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yeah the silencer was a pain to take out. Took 2 guys about an hour. One of my buddies found ...

Yeah the silencer was a pain to take out. Took 2 guys about an hour. One of my buddies found a stick of some sort with a bit of a nail sticking out. We were able to pull it out that way. A crowbar might work also.
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thanks.. did you put the nail into the little hole where the nut/bolt goes to hold the silencer in?

I didn't. I put it away with the silencer.
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

hi guys..i finally got mine in...and it sounds GREAT!!!!...but i have a little problem...i put the silencer on to take it out for a test spin just to see how it sounds with the silencer on and it sounds just a bit quiter but still great, then the next day i went for a drive(with the silencer on) and all of a sudden i heard a noise and the sound of the muffler increased by tremendously. it sounded like i was driving without the silencer on although it was on...when i looked under the car i saw that nothing fell out but its still really loud, it kind ouf sounds like the noise is coming from the friont of the cat..do you guys think that i probably broke something in front of the cat or is it the cat...should i get a hi-flo cat??? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by cyter View Post
    hi guys..i finally got mine in...and it sounds GREAT!!!!...but i have a little problem...i put the silencer on to take it out for a test spin just to see how it sounds with the silencer on and it sounds just a bit quiter but still great, then the next day i went for a drive(with the silencer on) and all of a sudden i heard a noise and the sound of the muffler increased by tremendously. it sounded like i was driving without the silencer on although it was on...when i looked under the car i saw that nothing fell out but its still really loud, it kind ouf sounds like the noise is coming from the friont of the cat..do you guys think that i probably broke something in front of the cat or is it the cat...should i get a hi-flo cat??? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Maybe try going back and tightening everything down. Its common after installing a new exhaust that the nuts and bolts will get a little loose.

hey guys im about to order the srs tbe from ebay and just wondering if they come out on a angel or not some pics show it does other don't some one who has one please help thanks

SR*S is angled out.

<-----See?
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

thanks got it now

Here we go ... looks great and sounds great.. here are some pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0826-2-2-2.jpg   DSCF0830-2-2.jpg  
    Freddie WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Maizan View Post
    Maybe try going back and tightening everything down. Its common after installing a new exhaust that the nuts and bolts will get a little loose.
    thanks bro....its working perfect now...the bolts were just comin loose...now its "toight like a tigah"

AZT
    Just ordered the DP and CBE from them today. cant wait to get them on the car!

Banned
    Oh man I wish mine was still that shinny Still sounds like sex

honestly, the best $250 I ever spent......ITS SICK!!!
    OBP 05 WRX sedan, Big Evo III 16G, STi 565 injectors, HKS S-type FMIC, HKS super mega flow intake, Walbro FP, Helix catted DP, HKS UP, SRS catback and so much more.....

Just ordered mine last night I cant wait for it to come in. I am in Va and wondering if anyone is about as far away from cali and wondering about how long the ship time will be.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie wrx View Post
    Here we go ... looks great and sounds great.. here are some pics...
    oh ****.. i think i saw u before on I-95.. did u wave to a Gray WRX the other day.. u had a girl in ur car.. it might be u.. there arent tons of wrx.. besides urs is white.. " damn i sound excited.. ahaahha".. but damn if that was u .. then ur exhaust sounded so good..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.