SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 34
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hi, i want to buy to the same catback from e bay but i'm not able to listen to your ...

hi, i want to buy to the same catback from e bay but i'm not able to listen to your vids. is there any other way that i could listen to them before i buy?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by weride View Post
    hi, i want to buy to the same catback from e bay but i'm not able to listen to your vids. is there any other way that i could listen to them before i buy?
    This thread is 4 years old.What MY do you have?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

MY?

I Support ClubWRX
    model year
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

sti 05 with only a down pipe as modification

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    ^ I hope not....

Quote Originally Posted by weride View Post
    sti 05 with only a down pipe as modification
    What brfatal is getting at is, the engine's ecu needs to be tuned to run a downpipe. Please read this thread First Modifications - what to do and not to do

Seriously considering this catback as an alternative to the Invidia I wish I could get... any fitment issues with Invidia catless downpipes? Price is unreal on this setup from the posts I have read so far...
    fitment issues?

Anyone have sound clips from the oval muffler version of this SRS catback?

I don't have a sound clip, but I do have the type RE version of this exhaust and it's awesome. A smooth deep rumble with no drone, fitment was great.
    02 Bugeye

XPT stage 2.5

(VF39,Sti TMIC, 06 Dark blue injectors, K&N Drop in, Snorkus delete, SR*S TBE, FMS uppipe, GM BCS)

Yeah I think I like the look of that one a little bit better. Did you buy it off of ebay?

I did. link here: SRS WRX CATBACK 02-07 05 06 SUBARU STI TYPE-RE EXHAUST | eBay

If you make an offer over $200 they will probably accept it (they did in my case).
    02 Bugeye

XPT stage 2.5

(VF39,Sti TMIC, 06 Dark blue injectors, K&N Drop in, Snorkus delete, SR*S TBE, FMS uppipe, GM BCS)

So do you think yours is quieter than the N1 types that people have posted sound clips of? I don't care about how loud it is outside the car, just don't want it to drone in the backseat where the kids will be sitting :-D

Also do they make catted downpipes does anyone know?

This system is supposed to be the quietest that SR*S makes and yes to me it sounds quieter than the sound clips of the N1. To my ears there is no drone at all with this system, but it is significantly louder than stock. I don't believe that SR*S makes a catted down. And to be honest I would recommend one if you're transporting kids around a lot as you will notice an exhaust fume smell if you go with a non-catted down. Overall I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for more rumble without being obnoxiously loud.
    02 Bugeye

XPT stage 2.5

So. What did you do to fix?