SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 30
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; yah hopefully someone can help me out. the srs catback that you find on EBAY. Does it fit a 2006 ...

I'm new to this

yah hopefully someone can help me out. the srs catback that you find on EBAY. Does it fit a 2006 impreza 2.5i? Or its only made for the WRX & STI? whats up with this uppipe and downpipe dont get it. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhbamby View Post
    yeah dude me too............

Please remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by RegularImpreza View Post
    yah hopefully someone can help me out. the srs catback that you find on EBAY. Does it fit a 2006 impreza 2.5i? Or its only made for the WRX & STI? whats up with this uppipe and downpipe dont get it. thanks
    No. The axleback part will if you rotate the flange 90^.

im really new to car stuff.. can you simplify it?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Only the muffler part will fit but you have to take it to a muffler shop to rotate the part that connects to the rest of the exhaust.

they have the rs 2.5 exhaust available now

they have the rs 2.5 exhaust available now , here is the link for them:

eBay Motors: SR*S CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 02 03 04 05 06 IMPREZA RS (item 390006161412 end time Nov-11-08 15:23:30 PST)

and i asked the seller about the prices matching ,they said it was just a mistake their new employee made ,because they can only match prices for the same brand exhaust , the best prices they can do is the prices shown on ebay.

i put the srs catback exhaust on my car and it fit fine didnt have to take it to a garage. you should have no problems.also sounds great.

hey would this srs ebay exhaust fit on my 2006 wrx?

yes thats the same exact exhaust i have on mine.

I bought this sucker for my 04 wagon before I saw this monstrous thread... I also got the catless upipe from the same co. dif name...saved on shipping. Thing sounds great and spools up quicker and pull sooner and harder.

Im thinking about ordering a SRS from ebay.. Are they a good buy? Does the down pipe, mid pipe, and muffler all fit fine on the the wrx? or would i have to modify it a little bit? I have an 06 wrx.. Also do you get that signature wrx/sti sound? haha.

Anything helps.
    Thanks!

from what i heard it sounds nice and fits perfect, good for an inexpensive system, there are plenty of clips on youtube of it

not too sure about the dp (should be here any day now) but the mid and tail fit great. Get oem gaskets not the ****ty ones they send.

Quote Originally Posted by 05BlackBeauty View Post
    honestly, the best $250 I ever spent......ITS SICK!!!
    Any regrets on the SRS Exhaust? I'm thinking of getting one for my '06, if I decide to keep it.
    2006 WRX TR (black)
    18x8 Rota P1 (black w/ red lip)

**Hawk-Eye Alliance #47**
    **Wingless Alliance #19**

I have the UP/DP and cat-back from them. No problems. Had to "adjust" some things, but no biggie.
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

wow bringing the thread back from the dead. . . . .

anyways Im about to buy this exhaust used and was wondering how loud it was. I drive to and from base in my car, so I dont want the base cops up my a$$. what do you all think? Think itll be quiet enough? And does it sound good?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.