SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 29
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have srs catback + helix catted dp + apv1 ots stage II. i tested the sound level using a ...

i have srs catback + helix catted dp + apv1 ots stage II. i tested the sound level using a radioshack sound decibel level meter.

06 wrx exhaust sound level testing- Video

i placed the sound meter 45 inches away at 45 degrees from the tip.

results

rpms......dB
    3k........85dB
    5k........93dB
    redline...102dB

its on the loud sound side, and personally a lil too loud for my ears. thinking of toning it down a bit with a different catback. although, i love how it sounds going under a bridge or through a tunnel. seriously its pure ecstacy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im not using the baffle, I personally dont think its loud at all.
    Driving around it has a nice low rumble, and at idle its pretty damn quiet (surprisingly). When I drive by the po-po I just cruise by real easy and it seems completely tolerable.

Well, at least from inside the car it does

I think I'll have a friend drive the car past me to see what it -really- sounds like. Hmmm..

honestly, this is my favorite part of the car... you spend 500 bucks (400 for the exhaust and 100 for the tactrix cable) and you have chopped your 1/4 mile time by a full second......... no joke its amazing. i love it, another thing is parts are abundant, almost everything from 02-07 fits perfectly. i love this car.
    07 WRX CGM, blouch tdo6 18g and supporting mods. Defi racer series gauges, some other random stuff.
    04 Nissan Titan 4x4 LE CC Silver (Sold and missed)

HAWK EYED ALLIANCE #686

I def agree with the going through the tunnel or next to a barrier, I love going WOT just to here her roar. It sounds so damn mean!!! But i am not a fan with the highway droning, the baffle makes it bearable but will go a different route on my next subie

Quote Originally Posted by efaroh View Post
    i have srs catback + helix catted dp + apv1 ots stage II. i tested the sound level using a radioshack sound decibel level meter.

06 wrx exhaust sound level testing- Video

i placed the sound meter 45 inches away at 45 degrees from the tip.

results

rpms......dB
    3k........85dB
    5k........93dB
    redline...102dB

its on the loud sound side, and personally a lil too loud for my ears. thinking of toning it down a bit with a different catback. although, i love how it sounds going under a bridge or through a tunnel. seriously its pure ecstacy
    Giggidy Giggidy Goo!!!!

Hey I got my SRS exhaust, DP and UP at the beginning of summer, let me say they are great pieces. Also, nissangtrpower is a great seller to deal with, he cut back my shipping costs because I ordered all three pieces together.
    02 silver WRX - TBE, bad wheel bearing, needs fixing so I can go back to driving it
    Bugeye mafia member #186
    Anybody in the Des Moines area should PM me!

hey guys I am selling my SR*S catback exhaust used. hit me up.

go to this link for more info:
    FS: OC: SR*S Catback Exhaust ***CLEAN!!!*** - NASIOC

local pick up only in socal oc area for now

Im gonna be buying this next thursday when I get paid. I will have a full catback review. Im gonna also take videos of the exhuast when you first get it with and without the silencer. Im going to also show videos about the installation and sounds for everyone so most of your questions are all taken care of
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

I ordered mine today EEK!!!!!!!
    Should be here thurs or friday.
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

i ordered mine today
    04 red wagon

i just ordered my srs catback today, trying to decide whether or not to go with srs downpipe or with something a little more expensive.... any suggestions, or feedback on the srs downpipe?

I have the SR*S up pipe, down pipe, and the catback. It all fit perfect and it sounds great. I've got a bunch of comments already. It opens the car up too. I don't think you would go wrong with there down pipe....

Get the srs even chaeper!!

Hey guys i know this thread may have died out but i just ordered my srs two days ago but for only 160 bucks! reason being i READ THE FINE PRINT nissangtrpower states in the ad that "IF YOU FOUND A LOWER PRICES PLEASE LET US KNOW WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICES!"... so i found another exhaust listed as "02-07 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi 3" JDM N1 CATBACK EXHAUST" and it was priced at 160 all together so i emailed him a copy of the ad and he matched that price so keep a look out you can get an even better deal!!!!!
    God created turbo lag to give V-8's a chance

Quote Originally Posted by msedillo View Post
    Hey guys i know this thread may have died out but i just ordered my srs two days ago but for only 160 bucks! reason being i READ THE FINE PRINT nissangtrpower states in the ad that "IF YOU FOUND A LOWER PRICES PLEASE LET US KNOW WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICES!"... so i found another exhaust listed as "02-07 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi 3" JDM N1 CATBACK EXHAUST" and it was priced at 160 all together so i emailed him a copy of the ad and he matched that price so keep a look out you can get an even better deal!!!!!
    Nice job. Youre going to love the exhaust system. Its the best bang for the buck ever. Especially at THAT price.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that more people have SRS exhaust than RS*R?

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that more people have SRS exhaust than RS*R?
    yeah dude me too............

MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.