SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 28
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by scoobe I order my srs cbe last Friday, question is where does nissangtrpower(vendor) ship from? Im in ...

Quote Originally Posted by scoobe View Post
    I order my srs cbe last Friday, question is where does nissangtrpower(vendor) ship from? Im in chicago and i heard they come around 3 days

well mine came from sacremento, im in houston and i ordered it on thursday...got it on wednesday, they dont deliver during the weekends though, so id say it takes about 3-5 days on average

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

brand new to the subaru community/cars

Just bought my 2002 wrb wrx not too long ago. I'm fairly new to boxer engines let alone wrx's in general. So this seems like a great, well reviewed, first mod that doesn't take engine management if just getting the cbe. I have a question though that may sound dumb but I read through the whole thread and couldn't get one definitive answer.

Will the full 3" SR*S cbe mate up well with a completely stock car? The seller said that the cbe directly mounts to the last cat converter. I just wanted other opinions. Thanks.

it fits no prob
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...

Quote Originally Posted by Scubnub View Post
    Just bought my 2002 wrb wrx not too long ago. I'm fairly new to boxer engines let alone wrx's in general. So this seems like a great, well reviewed, first mod that doesn't take engine management if just getting the cbe. I have a question though that may sound dumb but I read through the whole thread and couldn't get one definitive answer.

Will the full 3" SR*S cbe mate up well with a completely stock car? The seller said that the cbe directly mounts to the last cat converter. I just wanted other opinions. Thanks.

yea i did mine and i had no problems

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_Karl View Post
    yea i did mine and i had no problems
    Ok great. I was getting nervous that the 3" was going to be too big to fit a stock system and I was going to have to do some custom work or look into buying additional parts. I was worried because the other knockoffs taper down to 2.5". So how can both a 3" and a 2.5" fit the same stock setup and both bolt on with no fitting problems? Sorry if this sounds noobish but can somebody please explain?

hey this might not exactly be on topic but i bought an 06 wrx yesterday. she has exhaust from wat i can tell turbo back. other than that stock. i drove 100 miles since i bought it and my CEL came on with flashing cruise. Im A kinda pissed off and B insanely confused. only 40k on it. Wat could be wrong

Man that sounds good! I cant decide whether the silenced sounds better than the non-silenced.............

My first mods for my 07 TR! I just ordered the srs catback today from same seller (nissangtrpower). Im all excited now and hope to get it on the weekend but thats a bit optimistic me thinks.
    I also ordered the Megan coilovers.

They should feed my appetite for modding (for now).

I'll try and take pics of how it looks out of the box etc if anyones interested. I notice nissangtrpower, like many Ebay sellers, use the same generic pic for all their exhaust products.

I had to get longer exhaust hangers due to rubbing
    Giggidy Giggidy Goo!!!!

I ordered mine on sunday night and it I got it via fedex on thur. They actually tried to deliver it wed. but no one was home to sign for it. It took me less than an 1 1/2hrs to install, and it sounds awsome. There were no clearance issues and just one minor leak where the muffler and mid pipe mate. I just need to add a second gasket or some RTV and it should be fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails exhaust.jpg   exhaust installed.jpg   exhaust installed 2.jpg   exhaust side view.jpg  

Hey guys, first post here.
    I got the full SRS turboback from nissangtr recently. Install was no problem, fitment was dead on. The car sounds great, but it is much louder. Sounds good though. I was rubbing on the muffler and had to get some Kartboy long exhaust hangers, but other than that no major issues.

Looks and sounds great!

I didn't have any fitment issues with mine. The stock hangers work just fine for me. I even have more clearance than the stock muffler which rubbed on my cusco swaybar. It is loud though, but I like it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oafboy View Post
    I ordered mine on sunday night and it I got it via fedex on thur. They actually tried to deliver it wed. but no one was home to sign for it. It took me less than an 1 1/2hrs to install, and it sounds awsome. There were no clearance issues and just one minor leak where the muffler and mid pipe mate. I just need to add a second gasket or some RTV and it should be fine.
    Wow, thanks for the pictures. it truly looks like the best bang for the buck cat back out there. Mine should be in sometime this week. I cant wait to get it installed.

I took a video of my SRS catback mated to a Helix Catted DP.

helix catted dp + srs cbe 06 wrx- Video

Me and a buddy installed mine today.
    Here is a pic of the SR*S side by side with the factory exhaust for comparison.

Im very happy with the sound it makes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1011.jpg  
    Last edited by friedtofu; 08-28-2008 at 11:27 PM.