SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 26
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by josh752 Hi, just read the whole Thread. I have a WRX '07 and I'm thinking to buy ...

Quote Originally Posted by josh752 View Post
    Hi, just read the whole Thread. I have a WRX '07 and I'm thinking to buy the SRS catback, but I have a doubt, can anyone tell me whats the difference between these 2 catbacks:

NissanGtrPower:

Japanimportshop:

It seems to me the same catback. Can anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi, just read the whole Thread. I have a WRX '07 and I'm thinking to buy the SRS catback, but I have a doubt, can anyone tell me whats the difference between these 2 catbacks:

NissanGtrPower:
    eBay Motors: SRS CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 02 03 04 05 06 07 WRX/ STI (item 220236435631 end time May-28-08 06:05:42 PDT)

Japanimportshop:
    eBay Motors: 02-06 Subaru Impreza WRX / STI Catback Exhaust System (item 280229382115 end time Jun-01-08 04:30:31 PDT)

It seems to me the same catback, but less price. Can anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by josh752 View Post

NissanGtrPower:
    eBay Motors: SRS CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 02 03 04 05 06 07 WRX/ STI (item 220236435631 end time May-28-08 06:05:42 PDT)

Japanimportshop:
    eBay Motors: 02-06 Subaru Impreza WRX / STI Catback Exhaust System (item 280229382115 end time Jun-01-08 04:30:31 PDT)

It seems to me the same catback, but less price. Can anyone, please let me know. Thanks!

I can tell just by looking at them that they're not the same exhaust. there are different bends and the tip is not the same as the silencer bolt holes are in different locations. I got mine from nissangtrpower, but i dont know anything about the other seller

Quote Originally Posted by efaroh View Post
    I can tell just by looking at them that they're not the same exhaust. there are different bends and the tip is not the same as the silencer bolt holes are in different locations. I got mine from nissangtrpower, but i dont know anything about the other seller
    Hey, thank you very much!, I think that I'll buy the nissangtrpower's exhaust. I wrote an e-mail to the other vendor, but he didnt reply, so i guess is not worth! Thanx

sorry its only a 2.5rs...

a fellow subie driver told me that anything from the cat back on my 2.5 will bolt up exactly the same as the wrx/sti 's is it possible to bolt up the srs catback on my 02 2.5? Any info would rock
    Last edited by wanabrex; 06-02-2008 at 07:02 PM. Reason: typo

Power increase

So has anyone had any noticeable power increase with just the cat-back

^negative. power gains are pretty much not noticable untill you do some sort of EM wich requires the DP. if i had the cash i'd get a carbon driveshaft... seems like a fun mod to me. but to answer your question... no power gains.
    yup

I am buying the CBE for my 06 and pairing it with my Invidia Bellmouth Catless DP, Hopefully this thing will sound orgasmic!!!

Went to put my SRS catback on today and I busted both exhaust bolts. I saturated them in PB Blaster hours before, but the rust on those things were out of control. Can I use regular bolts from the hardware store or should I go to the dealership? Does the dealership usually have these on hand?

Quote Originally Posted by OBPSTiInMyEye View Post
    I am buying the CBE for my 06 and pairing it with my Invidia Bellmouth Catless DP, Hopefully this thing will sound orgasmic!!!

I have a 2006 WRX. Just installed my SRS catback, Invidia V4 Catted Downpipe, and Cobb Stage 2 map yesterday. WOW. I guarantee you will enjoy the sound. No Honda like ricer sounds.
    I took the silencer out of mine and havn't tested it with it in, but this thing sounds great, although a little loud.

Enjoy the Deep Boxer Sound.

I just bought the SRS UP DP and CBE, nissangtrpower is one of the best sellers Ive encountered on Ebay. He even saved me 30$ of the shipping costs by packaging the UP and DP together, I know that doesnt seem like much but that is definitely going out of his way to help his customers. Oh and I cant wait to hear the sound of the boxer engine uncorked
    02 silver WRX - TBE, bad wheel bearing, needs fixing so I can go back to driving it
    Bugeye mafia member #186
    Anybody in the Des Moines area should PM me!

was it the two bolts with the compression springs on them? cause that happened to me. i just replaced them with new bolts i had in my garage. i havent had any problems with it so far.

yeah both bolts with springs busted. Did you reuse the springs with the new bolts?
    Last edited by Srimps; 06-22-2008 at 05:59 PM.

no because those are there so the pipe can flex but the srs should come with a flex pipe on it right at that spot. i saved the springs just in case i needed to put the stock exhaust back on. not sure what the catback will do to my warrenty

Sounds good, thanks man I appreciate the help