SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 21
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know when this exhaust is going to be available for the 08's?...

Does anyone know when this exhaust is going to be available for the 08's?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the ERZ dp and it fit perfect and sounds great. Couple of questions, looking to get CBE. Is there any difference between ERZ and SR*S? and also what are people thoughts on the Spec 2 of both companies? It kind of looks like the EVO2 and I was hoping it would be a little less loud.

Thanks
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #911

Does anyone know when the SRS exhaust will be available for the 2008 sedan and hatchback?

Banned
    This is mine. 1 year old, You just need to give her a good polish!

150$ shiped BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricated View Post
    Does anyone know when the SRS exhaust will be available for the 2008 sedan and hatchback?
    You don't have to ask twice, send the seller a message.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #911

Quote Originally Posted by fkarkvan View Post
    You don't have to ask twice, send the seller a message.
    will this fit onto a 94 RS integra?

Quote Originally Posted by bleemasaurus View Post
    will this fit onto a 94 RS integra?
    wrong fourm dude... why dont you message the seller?

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

Quote Originally Posted by wrxwalsh View Post
    wrong fourm dude... why dont you message the seller?

Matt

i like all import cars

also, the dude from ebay said i should visit this forum in particular to look for a megan exhaust or something of the same type. he linked me this: SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS

and said this:

hi do you only want megan racing brand? we also carry the SR*S brand that we can give you a combo deal with header package ,here is the link you can take a look at some review on this catback from wrx forum members:
    i dunno what a sr*s is......

Does anyone know if there are any fitment issues between the sedan and wagon? I was thinking of getting the ERZ up pipe/downpipe combo along with the SR*S catback

dp/up http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ERZ-0...spagenameZWDVW

and catback
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SRS-C...spagenameZWDVW

all for my 04 wagon. Does anyone forsee any problems with fitment or additional parts I would need that arn't included? I've seen/heard the results on here and for $500 total, it seems to be like a great deal.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

no fitment issues ,everything fits perfect like oem.

Quote Originally Posted by 07bluewrx View Post
    no fitment issues ,everything fits perfect like oem.
    Are you using the above setup I just mentioned or just the catback?

I also read about the 2 studs on the ERZ up pipe that have to be trimmed. Does anyone know if that is still the case? Most things I read were back from a couple years ago.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

i am using the SR*S catback, SR*S downpipe and SR*S up-pipe ,i don't know about the erz downpipe combo ,that seller is a different seller than the catback seller if you notice ,i suggest you to buy everything from one seller ,which is the guy that selling the SR*S catback ( nissangtrpower) ,you can e-mail him for combo deal.

Ah okay, yeah I noticed he didnt have all the parts listed, I will email him about that. I assume you have an 07 by your username, but any problems installing the 3 parts? did you have the trim the studs on the up pipe like the erz?
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

nope ,they all fit perfect and no need to trim the studs on the up pipe , just remember there are many other seller claiming their product is erz or srs ,but they are actually not the real product , so some people might have got them mixed up between the cheap one and the real product , and that 's the reason you see two different story about the them, if you want to be sure get the real product ,you will need to get from the srs catback seller. (nissangtrpower)
    Last edited by 07bluewrx; 04-13-2008 at 01:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.