SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ya got all my stock cats. And sorry bout makin it a hard day but i got a solution......get it! ...

Ya got all my stock cats. And sorry bout makin it a hard day but i got a solution......get it! its awesome and ya ERZ/SR*S all the same lol
    2007 VF'39ed WRX in OBP...
    VF39/supporting mods
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #61

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

your car wasnt warmed up
    2004 Aspen White WRX

TurboXS Stage 4

It sounds good, but i dont like the looks. I'd rather save and get an SPT or something, but it sounds really nice.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Quote Originally Posted by LateBrake View Post
    your car wasnt warmed up
    It was warmed up. Since I was not going to rev up in my neighbor hood I drove to behind a wal mart by the time ig to there the car was already warmed up. I turned it off so people could here the intial start-up tone.
    2007 VF'39ed WRX in OBP...
    VF39/supporting mods
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #61

I was debating between this and an Apexi N1... but with this being only about $250 including shipping it's tempting... good thing I found this thread. I was afraid it wasn't going to sound good but the clip proves otherwise. So I take it you do like it, yes?
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

Quote Originally Posted by IECaliwrx View Post
    Yes the SR*S is just the new design. I have it mated to a helix catted down. had no clearance issues.
    Any chance you have any sound clips or videos of this Helix catted DP + SR*S cat-back combo? This is the exact setup I'm looking at.
    Currently a BMW nut (E36 M3 driver), looking at the 06/07 STi or WRX wagon as a possible next car.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmasterdave View Post
    Any chance you have any sound clips or videos of this Helix catted DP + SR*S cat-back combo? This is the exact setup I'm looking at.
    Check out the exhaust sticky in engine performance
    NEW ENGLAND F4
    GO SOX!!

Quote Originally Posted by gasstationboi
    I have no knowledge what so ever about subarus at all...:
    my head is screwy.

thank you for helping me decide on my exhaust purchase...sounds great... btw, is it strait or angled out?

Straight i believe.
    Semper Fi

Military Militia #11

S*RS -CBE
    ERZ -CBE

So does the S*RS have the same exact pipeing in the midpipe area as the ERZ ? I just wanted to say the ERZ i had was to loud inside the car the Espilir JGT500 i have now only time i do not like how loud is when i let off the pedal and coast in 1st or 2nd and it starts to drone a bit.

I thought you where catless at first and i was going to comment thats how my Espilir sounds catless.
    Built 2.0l, DB super16g, Espilir JGT500exhuast And More.

Banned
    I think im gioing ahead and giving in and geting both ezr up and down with this catback. It comes out around 430 all together which is a great deal Im wondering though w/out cats is this going to be way loud. Theres another exhaust on ebay that looks like its got more deadining stuff I dont know how to post a link or i would. Sike here we go http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ERZ-s...QQcmdZViewItem Im kind of skeptic if its really that type of exhaust and if fitmet will be an issue with that one though. Does any one think the linked one is better or will do more to muffel.

Banned
    My only issue with loudness is trying to creap around cops and neiborhoods and what not. My stereo will take care of the inside of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by ERIKBROCKHOFF View Post
    My only issue with loudness is trying to creap around cops and neiborhoods and what not. My stereo will take care of the inside of the car.
    The exhuast in your link is their greddy evo2 knock off.

ERZ is Loud inside the cabin.
    Built 2.0l, DB super16g, Espilir JGT500exhuast And More.

How are their Ups and Downpipes though. I mean i think its like 99 dollars for a downpipe by ERZ.
    Semper Fi

Military Militia #11

Banned
    Well I think Im geting a full turbo back and uppipe I might not have the whole thing done for months but I will be sure to tell you how it works out. Im hoping stainless is stainless and they were able to bend the stuff right.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.