SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 18
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a stock 06 and just recieved the srs last night. I am going to throw it on today. ...

I have a stock 06 and just recieved the srs last night. I am going to throw it on today. Really impressed with its apperance. Can't wait to hear it on.
    Last edited by Dozer; 02-03-2008 at 06:12 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    I have a stock 06 and just recieved the srs last night. I am going to throw it on today. Really impressed with its apperance. Can't wait to hear it on.
    Cool, let me know all the details when you done. I'm very interested in what the install difficulty level is and how it sounds on stock.
    2006 WRX TR (black)
    18x8 Rota P1 (black w/ red lip)

**Hawk-Eye Alliance #47**
    **Wingless Alliance #19**

I have a stock 06 wrx sedan with just the SR*S cbe. I installed it myself with a friend. just helps to have another set of hands. just remove the old one and put the new one in. it was easy as that. u just need a lil man power for the spring bolts though

Got it on! Agreed. Two person job w/ the spring bolts. That is really the only tricky part. Sounds great, very deep tone. Anyone have any concerns with the fitting at the spring bolts? Any reason to be concerned about an exhaust leak there? Just didn't seam to sink in like I wanted it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Got it on! Agreed. Two person job w/ the spring bolts. That is really the only tricky part. Sounds great, very deep tone. Anyone have any concerns with the fitting at the spring bolts? Any reason to be concerned about an exhaust leak there? Just didn't seam to sink in like I wanted it to.
    Yea I was kinda iffy on that too. on cold mornings it kinda sounds like leakage but its fine once the car's warmed up. I'm thinking of tightening the spring bolts? thicker gasket with good sealant should do the trick though. Good call on the flex pipe!

Red face it sounds easy to install

but someone told me that I would have to have my computer reset or restarted when I have this installed?

I thought it was easy..take the old one off, put the new one on?

I didnt flash my ecu.. works fine no cel's. u only need to update ecu if youre installing downpipe imo

will it fit an Sti?

I have a 06 Sti, will the muffler touch or rub against the rear diffuser??

Sr*s Cb

Anyone running catless w/ sound clip? I kinda skimmed through all 18 pages a didn't see one, so sorry if there is one already. Thanks guys!!!

Cool

I need a hi-flow down pipe dat will fit a sr*c exhaust. I'm also on a budget so I'm looking for a good price...

Thanks
    05 White Ghost...

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowfulkiller View Post
    Nitrous, it's like a hot ass girl with std's you know that you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Check out the jdm downpipe on ebay. I think is 88 bones.

I installed a srs cbe on my stock 02 rex..easy install, but after about a month of running it, my cel came on becuase of high gas temp

Quote Originally Posted by LC02WRX View Post
    I installed a srs cbe on my stock 02 rex..easy install, but after about a month of running it, my cel came on becuase of high gas temp
    So did a reflash fix it?
    2006 WRX TR (black)

i havent done anything about it yet...it just happened 2 nights ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LC02WRX View Post
    i havent done anything about it yet...it just happened 2 nights ago.
    Then how do you know the exhaust is causing it?
    2006 WRX TR (black)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.