SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 16
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by EvohuntinWRX Hey guys got my SR*S catback from ebay awhile ago, and decided to get some vids ...

Quote Originally Posted by EvohuntinWRX View Post
    Hey guys got my SR*S catback from ebay awhile ago, and decided to get some vids of it so you could hear it. (note once you see the quicktime logo appear wait a few for it to load)

Without silencer
    http://media.putfile.com/Exhaust-wo-silencer

With silencer
    http://media.putfile.com/Exhaust-W-silencer

Driving without silencer (windows down)

http://media.putfile.com/Windows-down-without-silencer

Driving without silencer (windows up)

http://media.putfile.com/Driving-windows-up

Here is a pic of it

Fitment was perfect, It looks great, sounds amazing and performs well. At a little over $200 this is a absolute steal. No droning even at higher speeds and it can be quiet when you need it to.

Im very happy with this purchase.
    What is the dB@idle and dB@3,000RPM?
    05 White Ghost...

Quote Originally Posted by sorrowfulkiller View Post
    Nitrous, it's like a hot ass girl with std's you know that you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im about to do the install for this catback and i was curious if i need to buy extra bolts/nuts or i could just reuse the ones that connect from the dp to midpipe.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by blinker5 View Post
    im about to do the install for this catback and i was curious if i need to buy extra bolts/nuts or i could just reuse the ones that connect from the dp to midpipe.
    You should be able to reuse them. Sometimes the spring bolts are a pain so you might want to have another set near by that you can return to the parts store/dealership or just some bolts the right size without the springs in case you need to replace them.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

so how is the fitment with their Downpipe? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB..._promot_widget

i was hoping to get both depending on overall fitment.

thanks,
    sid

the fitments on the downpipe was perfect ,same as the catback ,everything bolts on directly with no problem.

I ordered one yesterday should be coming in tomorrow!! Can't wait

Sr*s ??

I have an 06 wrx and i've been looking for a cat back. this srs cbe on ebay looks like the best deal goin. anyone know why? And if anyone could give me the rundown on how it looks, sounds etc that'd be awesome. anything helps. since its stainless, does the tip turn blue after use?

07 WRX TR
    | APS CAI | APS TMIC | SPT Short Throw Shifter | SRs 3" DP + Greedy EVO 2 CB | Blouch DOM 3.0R | Deatchwerks 750's | Walbro FP | Perrin Turbo Inlet | Perrin Up Pipe | Perrin EBCS | Prodrive Springs | 1-4 Helical PPG's | Pro Tuned by Mike @ GSTMotorsports 319 whp / 317 wtq @ 20 PSI |

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

ha is that relative to the sr*s?

since its stainless, does the tip turn blue after use?
    No.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

I know certain metals turn blue after long periods of heat, but is there some way to burn the tip on that specific muffler?

Prob. but I have no idea how.
    Tuned by Jorge at P&L, 240.83whp 239.60wtq at 14.8psi on 2.0L with stock td04 (But doesn't run)

I got mine in 2 days after I ordered it. Install was a breeze! good fitment great sound!
    Quote Originally Posted by oriol View Post
    What is the dB@idle and dB@3,000RPM?
    Did a crude sound test using a soundmeter from radioshack, held it 1' from the exhaust tip. Here are the results:

72dB @ idle
    92dB @ 3000
    95dB @ 5000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01852.jpg  

Whats up, I just got s 06 STI I was looking for a DP cause it has the SPT Catback Exhaust on it. Was wondering how the SRS ebay DP is anybody run one on there STI. I was searching around and heard good things about there exhaust but I was wondering about there DP.. Or should I go for a Cobb DP or a Turbo XS or Invidia DP instead.. I just think $500 for a DP is pricey.. Oh and do I need a Catted DP?
    Last edited by STI-LOS; 01-15-2008 at 06:34 PM.
    06 - CGM STI / STAGE II[/COLOR][/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.