SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on SR*S Catback Exhaust from EBAY PICS and VIDS within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Here it is guys. Let me know what you think... http://media.putfile.com/SSS-Exhaust...

Here it is guys. Let me know what you think...

http://media.putfile.com/SSS-Exhaust

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SSSWRX04 View Post
    Here it is guys. Let me know what you think...

http://media.putfile.com/SSS-Exhaust
    nice clip... that should help people.

I've had several high dollar BIG NAME exhaust systems in the past and I can honestly say this is a good quality exhaust that cannot be touched for the price. Having some background in the automotive world I can also tell you that many of the Big Name companies are now out sourcing their exhaust systems. In many cases you're paying up to 70% more a name alone. I've also dealt with cheap chinese knockoffs that I would never put on any of my cars. For the money, I give a thumbs up to the SR*S catback.

Now if they would just get the silencer issue fixed I would give it 2 thumbs up.

yep nothing can touch it prices and quality.

Quote Originally Posted by 07bluewrx View Post

I agree %100
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB007 View Post
    For the first time this week the crappy neon thats been stalking me didn't find me and rev at me.

Quote Originally Posted by cavi311 View Post
    Does anyone have a problem with the one bracket hitting the rear sway bar and causing rattling? That is my old complaint... which is fixable (just cutoff the bracket and move it back about a 1/2" so it doesn't contact the swaybar)

Brian
    Brian,
    Did you find a remedy for this other than cutting/moving the bracket?? I have the same great fit except for the rear bracket hitting the rear sway bar.

Eddie
    Last edited by elgineddie; 11-10-2007 at 06:50 AM.

Has anyone tried to have their car inspected in NY with the SRS catback on it?

has anyone in cali. taken their car to the ref with the srs tbe on? did you need the silencer?
    open source stg 2, up/dp cbe, aem cai

anyone have a straight shot from the back? just want to see the angle of the exhaust and what is the size of the tip?

here u go:

on the metal edge with the flare on the silencer part, I just took a Dremel tool with a grinding edge and filed it down bit by bit, making sure to test the fit on the exhaust every few minutes to make sure I didn't grind it down too much.

Fits like a glove now, I can take it off and put it on whenever I want to, I just keep a hex head key in my glovebox to put the screw in.

I used rubberized work gloves when I first got the exhaust to get the silencer out, had a friend hold the axleback, and gave it a few good tugs and it popped out.

Just make sure that you don't cut yourself on the metal flange on the silencer, for some reason its got a pretty sharp edge. I also needed to use extended hangers to install the exhaust to prevent the canister from hitting the heat shield where the OEM muffler used to sit.

I bought this a few months ago and I still love it. Does anyone have a clip with the downpipe included?
    Blobeye Syndicate #018

2005 WRB WRXTi Stage-2

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewrx View Post
    Has anyone tried to have their car inspected in NY with the SRS catback on it?
    +1
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Question

Hello,

I have an 07 WRX. This exhaust looks like 3 pieces and I believe it is the one that all of you have been talking about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SRS-C...mZ320190363637

Is it a DP also? Is it catted? I just want to make sure before I buy it.

Thanks,

Paul

hi the catback exhaust is for everything from the cat to the back only ,it doesn't comes with the downpipe ,but the seller sells the srs bell mouth downpipe also ,you can e-mail him for quote ,the picture shown on the auction was a sample picture only.

i just got my SR*S exhaust from ebay. i am extremely pleased with the product. great sound. really nice rumble, and it does not over-do it. i noticed now that the exhaust system is coming with a single baffle silencer, instead of the dual baffle design.

great buy
    blobeye syndicate #30

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.