"The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) - Page 489
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've found that if I drive naked and slather both the car and myself in vaseline, I gain 27 dyno-proven ...

I've found that if I drive naked and slather both the car and myself in vaseline, I gain 27 dyno-proven horsepower and I tend to slip right through cops' fingers.
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dog Whisperer DVD box set is key...

......If you drive naked the REALLY BAD DOGS(leg humpers) seem to come out of the woodwork-therefore a little knowledge on controlling them comes i handy. Especially in Norway where it is legal for women to drive NAKED. In fact you'll find most everywhere in Scandinavia women are encouraged to drive au' naturel. Of cours it is forbidden for men to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    +1

Yeah, those European girls are a bit of a different breed.

What the hell does the 1st season of the Dog Whisperer DVD (which is an awesome show/tutorual btw) have to do with the rest of your 'nekkid driving' mods???

That's it! I'm taking my vaseline and moving to Norway!
    I drive a WRX and work for Harley-Davidson .

Blobeye Syndicate #42
    GO CUBBIES!!!
    '05 CGM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    I love chowder. Cuz it rhymes with powder.

Lightbulb It's COLD in Norway....brrrrr

....this also helps your MPG.....aerodynamiclly speaking that is.....

I am sure it is aerodynamic if your completely shaved but it really only applies to crotch rockets. So men don't need duct tape. We just need pain killers or a very comfortable seat. Preferably made from that temperpedic memory foam as it doesn't transfer motion apparently which is needed for those nasty bumps in the road not transfering that motion to that specific area..........

BOV's are cool and all and a very common mod but I donno about the 15 hp thing.
    1999 BMW 328i - R.I.P.
    2004 JBP WRX - R.I.P.
    2007 SWP STi
    And Loving Every Minute Of It.

Quote Originally Posted by sekretskwirl02
    ......If you drive naked the REALLY BAD DOGS(leg humpers) seem to come out of the woodwork-therefore a little knowledge on controlling them comes i handy. Especially in Norway where it is legal for women to drive NAKED. In fact you'll find most everywhere in Scandinavia women are encouraged to drive au' naturel. Of cours it is forbidden for men to do so.
    So, if you are that bothered by leghumpers whilst driving naked, common sense would dictate:
    1. don't drive naked
    Honey attracts flies (amonst other insects). I can't stand flies and other insects that honey would attract, yet I don't dip myself in honey and walk around outside.

Either that, or you are just one of those girls that craves attention. If you are, then you are on the right track. Driving nekkid will certainly attract attention.
    Or if you did refer to the Dog Whisperer in the sense of controlling leghumpers, a possible dominatrix, or power trip thing going on there?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

This threads getting out of hand. It goes from a simple question of stupidity over a bov to guys driving naked, shaved, eurpoean women, vasoline. I think ill let myself out of this thread before my mind becomes corrupted like all of yours!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Jordache!
    This threads getting out of hand. It goes from a simple question of stupidity over a bov to guys driving naked, shaved, eurpoean women, vasoline. I think ill let myself out of this thread before my mind becomes corrupted like all of yours!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

AND DONT COME BACK
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

Thumbs down you're both right...

...leave already....just some harmless fun in a thread that started out as a JOKE

all of you guys = leghumpers
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by sekretskwirl02
    ...leave already....just some harmless fun in a thread that started out as a JOKE
    +1

uh, huh huh. Thettle down Beavis.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Butthead!!!!!!!!

....stop it..watch a video or somethin'....i'm movin' on , shows over huh huh huh

Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    +1

uh, huh huh. Thettle down Beavis.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordache!
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.