"The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) - Page 46
Page 46 of 788 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146546 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Courtesy of the the RiceBoyPage.com no comment...heh...

Courtesy of the the RiceBoyPage.com

no comment...heh

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RiceBoyPage.com

here's a classic:

It's getting worse...

I guess it's called the "Night Pager NA Blow Off Valve"

ELECTRONIC NA BLOW OFF SOUND GENERATOR

"Once the accelerator is stepped off, the NA Blow Off Valve will generate a sound like a turbocharged vehicle's blow off valve. The sound from the NA Blow Off Valve can be adjusted to be the same as a turbo blow off valve. The NA Blow Off Valve sounds like a real blow off valve in turbo applications. You will not be able to tell the difference on the sound generated between the NA Blow Off Valve & the turbo blow off valve. The sound generated is conspicuous, and will not make one have a second look to ensure if it is genuine."

Re: RiceBoyPage.com

You guy have got to check this sit out http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pimpride.html ...you can rice up the car all you want. It's kinda fun.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Here are some of my dream cars

Okay...this is just plain WRONG...
    Last edited by WRXin'; 08-23-2002 at 03:58 PM.
    Fahd

I want a hula dancer and a guitar playing, bobble head Elvis, on the dash.

I know I'm having way too much fun with this, but here's some more...
    Last edited by WRXin'; 08-23-2002 at 04:04 PM.
    Fahd

That beats elvis.

On a serious note: what the hell are these people thinking anyways???
    Fahd

Haha

Retard Bus kicks ass!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    LMAO at the bus pics

"Timmmayy"

You know, there's something artistic about the anti-rice jet engine car WRX'n posted. I don't want it, but somebody obviously likes it. I wonder if it, or something like it, will end up in the Smithsonian next to Don Garlits car some day? You should see the way they decorate busses and cars in the Middle East, Africa, and the Far East. Outrageous! They were exotic to me. If one of those guys liked a movie star or a singer, they'd tear a picture of the star out of a magazine and stick it somewhere on the inside of their car. I thought it was dumb, but they liked it!

Think about it. Ricer cars aren't really functional. There has to be a purpose to decorating them with wings, neon, and fake jet engines, right?

So, it has to be art. We're just too parochial to see its value. We want functionality and premium performance. We admire the value of a car that can beat a far more expensive offering costing twice as much. Don't tell me you never looked at a ricer car and said to yourself, "Damm, that's unique. Whoever would have thought to do that to an automobile?" I've done it!

While ricey cars don't suit our purposes, there's a place in the world for everyone. Even for guys who can't afford $1000 for a FMIC.

Ricey cars amuse the hell out of me. I don't hate them. And don't lie to yoursel, or to me, and say you never saw that made you think, "Man, that guy really worked hard to do that."

I'm just glad I don't have to drive one to work every day.

Mister X
    Last edited by MisterX; 08-23-2002 at 07:37 PM.

Sorry my typing sucks so badly.

Originally posted by MisterX
    You know, there's something artistic about the anti-rice jet engine car WRX'n posted. I don't want it, but somebody obviously likes it. I wonder if it, or something like it, will end up in the Smithsonian next to Don Garlits car some day? You should see the way they decorate busses and cars in the Middle East, Africa, and the Far East. Outrageous! They were exotic to me. If one of those guys liked a movie star or a singer, they'd tear a picture of the star out of a magazine and stick it somewhere on the inside of their car. I thought it was dumb, but they liked it!

Think about it. Ricer cars aren't really functional. There has to be a purpose to decorating them with wings, neon, and fake jet engines, right?

So, it has to be art. We're just too parochial to see its value. We want functionality and premium performance. We admire the value of a car that can beat a far more expensive offering costing twice as much. Don't tell me you never looked at a ricer car and said to yourself, "Damm, that's unique. Whoever would have thought to do that to an automobile?" I've done it!

While ricey cars don't suit our purposes, there's a place in the world for everyone. Even for guys who can't afford $1000 for a FMIC.

Ricey cars amuse the hell out of me. I don't hate them. And don't lie to yoursel, or to me, and say you never saw that made you think, "Man, that guy really worked hard to do that."

I'm just glad I don't have to drive one to work every day.

Mister X
    Wow MisterX...the whole time I was reading that I had this heart-fealt music playing in the back of my head...it's just oh so touching.
    Last edited by WRXin'; 08-23-2002 at 07:45 PM.
    Fahd

I'm not busting on you for posting that pic. I think it's funny too. There's definitely humor in it. I got you point.

Did you get my point?

Mister x