"The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) - Page 429
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on "The BIG BOV thread" (Where all bov question threads get merged) within the Engine Modifications forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by BigBallin do you even read posts before you open you mouth? i dont think so. ive already ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin
    do you even read posts before you open you mouth? i dont think so. ive already said i do not need instructions on how to install it, but what the nut on the back does. You can adjust it for some reason. i just dont know what becasue i do not know how to read japanesse.

and since it doesnt seem like you know how to read ive put it in brail for you also ...:.:::.:::.:.....::::....::::::

I do read posts. I struggled through your inital post about you needing instructions because you didn't want to buy them. Then I read the response of someone trying to help you install your precious BOV. Then I struggled through yet another one of your posts in which you called someone a smartass for doing what they thought was helping you out.

Someone was trying to help you out, you shouldn't be a complete prick about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I do read posts. I struggled through your inital post about you needing instructions because you didn't want to buy them. Then I read the response of someone trying to help you install your precious BOV. Then I struggled through yet another one of your posts in which you called someone a smartass for doing what they thought was helping you out.

Wow, you've really blossomed as a cynical ass. LOL.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

its shows pictures on the box but no english info to tell you what your adjusting. but maybe your right, just a nice black cosmetic upgrade on an already HUGE bov
    If it's a ssqv it doesn't need to be adjusted.

maybe you should take your own advice
    Quote Originally Posted by brianh
    No ****, ****ing ricers
    oh and this one
    Quote Originally Posted by brianh
    Welcome to the internet.
    thanks for the friendly welcome

maybe you should take your own advice
    oh and this one thanks for the friendly welcome
    If I was on here asking stupid questions and someone attempted to help me I wouldn't be a prick about it, no problem there.

If I was on here asking stupid questions and someone attempted to help me I wouldn't be a prick about it, no problem there.
    so y is my question so stupid. there is an adjustment on the back i want to know what for. and i cant read japanesse. WAIT i know im stupid because i cant read another language.

and since it doesnt seem like you know how to read ive put it in brail for you also ...:.:::.:::.:.....::::....::::::
    Does anyone else's braille just feel flat on their screen? is this because I have a flat panel monitor?
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Quote Originally Posted by TOOFAST88
    Does anyone else's braille just feel flat on their screen? is this because I have a flat panel monitor?
    lol

so y is my question so stupid. there is an adjustment on the back i want to know what for. and i cant read japanesse. WAIT i know im stupid because i cant read another language.

No you're stupid because
    1.) You're a prick to those trying to help you.
    2.) You lack the ability to find answers on your own. Just because I'm a nice guy and I like helping people that can't help themselves I'll help you out and give you one of the first links I found on google searching for hks ssqv adjustment. http://www.935motorsports.com/hksbov.htm

Again, you shouldn't have to touch it at all.

Happy wooshing.

I Support ClubWRX
    No you're stupid because
    2.) You lack the ability to find answers on your own. Just because I'm a nice guy and I like helping people that can't help themselves I'll help you out and give you one of the first links I found on google searching for hks ssqv adjustment. http://www.935motorsports.com/hksbov.htm

Happy wooshing.
    Damn, Bri ... new medication? So mellow for you ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

No you're stupid because

Happy wooshing.
    i did try to search all on my own daddy but i just couldnt find anything. and as far as your help goes this is what it got me

thanks but no thanks, if you dont have a real answer or dont stop acting like a jackass

You should go back to that page and learn how to use your page down key.
    It's got the only instructions you're going to need. It's a show off valve, nothing complex.

But hell if you want to spend 10 bucks so you can get the same thing from HKS you go right ahead.

You should go back to that page and learn how to use your page down key.
    It's got the only instructions you're going to need. It's a show off valve, nothing complex.

But hell if you want to spend 10 bucks so you can get the same thing from HKS you go right ahead.
    thanks for your help and you calmed down also. now we have a two page thread about nothing. and that link had a little info and i found that one earlier. call me anal i just want all of the instructions, like from the factory. and i figured maybe some body else would have them, so it would save me 10$.
    Last edited by BigBallin; 01-10-2006 at 02:28 PM.

:p

wow... i started thsi thread way back... and i looked at it fro the second time todai.. haha
    ne who.
    i am actually gonna buy a MBC if i choose to right now.
    i hurd both sides of the story, it seems tht moderation will keep me safe.
    im thnkng of running 15 PSI on stock ecu.
    ne final thoughts on tht?

also ne opinion on which MBC i shud use???
    ^^.BoostiN uP.^^

Quote Originally Posted by akuma59
    wow... i started thsi thread way back... and i looked at it fro the second time todai.. haha
    ne who.
    i am actually gonna buy a MBC if i choose to right now.
    i hurd both sides of the story, it seems tht moderation will keep me safe.
    im thnkng of running 15 PSI on stock ecu.
    ne final thoughts on tht?

also ne opinion on which MBC i shud use???
    Is there an msn translator anywhere near?
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.